[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
rAx wrote:
What would make the biggest improvements to my character? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Major Issues:
1. Get a Valyrium or Chayula.
2. Fix your flasks. Get an anti-bleed Stibnite. Lion's Roar would be helpful but probably out of your budget.
3. No dual curse. Probably out of your budget range.

How to get more damage:
1. Vulnerability Blasphemy instead of Warlord's Mark. Use Blood Rage in your weapon/shield and weapon swap to disable it for leech instead.
2. Death's Hand instead of a shield.

I ended up playing this as my first character and swapped to a different build until I could afford to play this build. Binos was 3ex start of league and 1.5ex when I ended up buying it. After affording all of the gear it still didn't perform as well as I had hoped. It was good enough to kill the Guardians but not Shaper using a Binos. I respeced and am currently liking the dual claw version. It's more expensive than Binos but less expensive than a rare dagger needed to kill Shaper. It also doesn't have a leech issue and can run hexproof maps.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 5, 2017, 6:58:14 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Like I have no problems with flasks but you right about Bismuth flask. I change it. I ask only about damage problem.
Here is my tooltip to bf:
Spoiler

Here is stats:
Spoiler

Also you said that I have alot of chaos res, but I checked and I have it only on dagger and helmet. So you suggest me to change helmet to a propper one with accuracy? I think I lacking of accuracy rating have only 88% and it is with skill tree passives. Also I don't quite understand part about vulnerability what should I remove to use this skill warlords mark or herald of esh ?

Your tooltip is fine if that's a 6L with Increased AOE. It's bad if it's Conc Effect.

Accuracy isn't your problem. It's your flasks, lack of dual curse, and lack of energy shield on gear. Most of your gear needs upgrading. I'm going to keep suggesting dumping Kiara's for consistent stun immunity. Tul probably froze you because you're relying on Kiara's. You seem to really want to keep using Vinktar's but Lion's Roar would probably be better. Get more ES on your helmet and fill in the resists on your bad jewelry. Maybe Blessed Orb your belt a little higher on ES.

So many questions come to mind on your Tul fight. Did you have all power charges up? I use CWDT PCOC Firestorm or Orb of Storms to keep power charges up because this build sucks at keeping them up. Did you pop flasks and Vaal Haste?

Tul is not froze me, but about power charges don't have them up when fight starts. Like I said I don't have problem with my flasks. Don't understand what do you mean by dual curse? Using Heretic's Veil ? I don't wanna use it because it require changing my entire armor setup because of lacking resists.
Last edited by Znbogdan on Jan 5, 2017, 6:53:01 PM
So my ES seems rather low for the amount of gear I have an I'm not quite sure why. I still need to level up to get a crystal belt equipped, need to get my flasks set up and grab the life-> ES jewel.

Sitting at around 6.1k ES.

Anyone have any tips? I see people with 10k+ ES and I feel soooo far away from what I should be. :/

Damage also seems fairly sub-par, so also any tips on that would be appreciated. Around 1.8k tooltip on bladeflurry/
"
Talcx wrote:
So my ES seems rather low for the amount of gear I have an I'm not quite sure why. I still need to level up to get a crystal belt equipped, need to get my flasks set up and grab the life-> ES jewel.

Anyone have any tips? I see people with 10k+ ES and I feel soooo far away from what I should be. :/

Damage also seems fairly sub-par, so also any tips on that would be appreciated. Around 1.8k tooltip on bladeflurry/

Can't really help much without seeing your gear. Link it or open your profile up. I had 11k ES with a shield at my highest and 9k without as shield. I could see myself getting maybe 13k+ with some mirror worthy gear. I'd expect people to sit around 7-8k on a budget with Discipline up.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 6, 2017, 2:20:06 AM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Talcx wrote:

Can't really help much without seeing your gear. Link it or open your profile up. I had 11k ES with a shield at my highest and 9k without as shield. I could see myself getting maybe 13k+ with some mirror worthy gear. I'd expect people to sit around 7-8k on a budget with Discipline up.

Profile should be opened up. Thought it was before. Not really sure why my ES is so low if other people have theirs high. I think I have fairly decent gear.
"
Talcx wrote:
Profile should be opened up. Thought it was before. Not really sure why my ES is so low if other people have theirs high. I think I have fairly decent gear.

You're missing every ES node on the tree and you have 6 life nodes going to waste since you're CI. Drop Blood Drinker and Heart and Soul. Get all ES nodes by witch and Foresight in the center. When you play an ES build you start life and spec out of those nodes later. Quality up your boots while you're at it.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 6, 2017, 4:49:49 AM

Here is my gear 3k tooltip, 10k ES and I die very often cant get to lvl 89 tell me what I am doing wrong?

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kNfA5ID6sQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8YahslIuoi9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLVUyMjW5Ow09Xz3RRwZJUUmxS65MjkyzUlNUvVZjVvVYB1nwXEBca13yXypfamqMbAttGW1scFJwu3RVdf13_XgvfOV943_GhEiEb4SihMWGrowLjoqP-pAbkyeWi5eVl9CX9Juhm7WhL6LZpyusZqyYsNi0DLVIuT65fLxvvorBxcM6w23IFMrT0B_Q0NW518_Ydtlb2YbbbtvU4tXpAuq662PsGOyw74jv6_DV9W_31_k3?accountName=hyrt&characterName=Bahuran
Since i changed to ffhigwind's build it's running much smother :)

nearly 11k ES and 3k BF

cheers and thanks alot :)

still potential to pimp my build i think ?
Last edited by Rachedus on Jan 6, 2017, 11:32:47 AM
Hey guys,

Thank you for the gearing tips on page 35.

I was able to buy a voidheart but I can't equip it due to strenth requirements.

How do you guys handle str requirements I already have a 30 node and have it on both rings crafted. So cant loose.
"
Zenminded wrote:
Hey guys,

Thank you for the gearing tips on page 35.

I was able to buy a voidheart but I can't equip it due to strenth requirements.

How do you guys handle str requirements I already have a 30 node and have it on both rings crafted. So cant loose.

I think some of the Gems (that require Str) don't need to be leveled up all the way.

My Warlordas Mark is lvl. 3 and need only 112 str.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info