[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

"
kontomatiego wrote:
I have a question about jewels, what kind should use?

He says stat priority of jewels in the guide. I believe it's ES% > Crit Multi > Damage. Attack speed doesn't help enough.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
I completely gave up on this build, i basically had all specs that the OP posted but couldn't even dream about doing guardians. I understand someone says a better dagger than bino's is needed, but that wasn't what was advertised. I recommend that people not try this build if they hope to do guardians/shaper UNLESS they have another 5 ex in their budget to buy a better dagger than bino's. Even then i can't say for sure if that would help kill guardians. Cheers to knowledge.

Edit: Granted the guardian i tried to kill was the Chimera one, i think i did 1% dmg of its hp every 10 seconds. It just wasn't a feasible fight and i couldn't see the other guardians going much better.
Last edited by Babybean on Dec 18, 2016, 4:48:44 AM
"
Babybean wrote:
I completely gave up on this build, i basically had all specs that the OP posted but couldn't even dream about doing guardians. I understand someone says a better dagger than bino's is needed, but that wasn't what was advertised. I recommend that people not try this build if they hope to do guardians/shaper UNLESS they have another 5 ex in their budget to buy a better dagger than bino's. Even then i can't say for sure if that would help kill guardians. Cheers to knowledge.

Edit: Granted the guardian i tried to kill was the Chimera one, i think i did 1% dmg of its hp every 10 seconds. It just wasn't a feasible fight and i couldn't see the other guardians going much better.

I just wanna do high tier maps 10+ with tha build...I started it today..i'm 50 level..
"
Ciferinho wrote:
Thanks for the tips I changed my gear to look for MORE damage and tried to keep the same ES pool, I'm currently at 9,500es and doing lots of damages.

minotaur/uber izaro down, all t15 map bosses goes down in 2-3 seconds

my gear:

Spoiler

On clearing maps I use a quicksilver with freeze immunity.

Do you need the Whispers of Doom passive for the Witchfire brew Vulnerability to work? I am close to having your gear, with some different choices, and I agree, it's fast and the damage is high. I think that most people who are having damage problems haven't invested in Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar yet. Those two do amazing work. I would die for flask recharges during prolonged boss fights, like for the guardians. Maybe Vaal Breach would be an idea?
"
edamer wrote:
Do you need the Whispers of Doom passive for the Witchfire brew Vulnerability to work? I am close to having your gear, with some different choices, and I agree, it's fast and the damage is high. I think that most people who are having damage problems haven't invested in Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar yet. Those two do amazing work. I would die for flask recharges during prolonged boss fights, like for the guardians. Maybe Vaal Breach would be an idea?

You need +1 curses to have two curses. Read the mechanics section.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew

Taste of Hate probably more for mitigation than damage in this build.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 18, 2016, 1:32:18 PM
So I was using another (similar) BF build. But I was having doubts about his skill tree. So I ended up here and I liked the gems a bit better and the skill tree looked cleaner and overall better.

So I made the adjustments to transition to this build.

Now I have everything completed, and i'm wondering what I'm missing.

On the previous build I was smooth sailing at T9 maps and with this i'm getting WRECKED! It feels like I attack super slow.
Purely on the tooltip I lost 2k damage.

It feels so slow now.. no idea what is going wrong. My leech has almost dissapeared... my shield is barely regening...
"
dro0p wrote:
So I was using another (similar) BF build. But I was having doubts about his skill tree. So I ended up here and I liked the gems a bit better and the skill tree looked cleaner and overall better.

On the previous build I was smooth sailing at T9 maps and with this i'm getting WRECKED! It feels like I attack super slow.
Purely on the tooltip I lost 2k damage.

It feels so slow now.. no idea what is going wrong. My leech has almost dissapeared... my shield is barely regening...

Well just quickly looking at your character you dont have the Wispers of Doom node for the extra curse . So running Warlords/Vulnerability is pointless for you. Since it'll never get both on the mobs. So either losing dmg or leech.

I would also suggest you dropping Rumi's flask for a Diamond Flask.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 18, 2016, 9:22:38 PM
"
dro0p wrote:

Your build has HUGE issues.
1. You don't have stun immunity. Use Kiara's, Chayula's, or Valyrium
2. You don't have freeze immunity. Use Freeze immunity Stibnite instead of Rumis's.
3. You don't have double curse so you're not getting both Vulnerability/Warlords. Most of your leech is coming from Atziri's Flask. Use Herald of Ash instead of a curse and run low tier maps until you get double curse.
4. You don't have a CWDT IC setup. Maybe it was in your boots? It's pretty much required for reflect.

Other notes:
1. Drop the 20% crit node by Asassination as it's worse than the nodes by Nightstriker. Pick up the power charge by Witch instead since you get way more out of it due to Deadly Infusion ascendancy.
2. Rumis is not very useful to this build and it got nerfed.
3. Don't listen to Artwebb1986. Diamond flask is a waste for Assassin builds. I'm at 95% crit chance without it.
4. Consider using PCOC + Orb of Storms to keep power charges up.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 19, 2016, 1:40:49 AM
Did my shaper/all guardians with just bino's/death hand without warlord's mark.
Granted, it definately isnt the best dps combo weapons to go end game bossing but its not impossible to do so. Even had my shaper run proc with fire from the sky prophecy and the entire fight is tough af.

And i only had 8.3k es at that point. My tree might be quite deviated from lifting's but i find no issue in bossing. As long as you are familiar with all boss mechanics you wont be facing issues.

The worse fight I've been through would be chimera's fog phase coupled with frozen ground/temp chains whereby a test of RNG to uncover him in his fog. Even on a 1 to 1 basis, facetanking him is not an issue on normal grounds.

So do not be discouraged if you think bino's/death hand combo does not give enough damage or leech issues without warlord's. There's always the work around solutions...

Currently had spent so much trying to color one item to 3r1g for cwdt/inc dur/ic/vaal haste setup to no avail. So vaal lightning trap/vaal disc will be next best to use on 3r1b option. I will be swapping that in and use vaal light trap on my death hand as you can see theres a inc dur slot being wasted there :)

My profile is public so yea...Im using vuln/disc/hatred.
Last edited by SoundSurround on Dec 19, 2016, 3:17:18 AM
I dunno what im doing wrong. i do 0 damage with the buildon a 5l.

Ign Cuttaraa/Nuzebel/dohmynamewontfi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info