Character Slot Sale - Last Day for Mystery Boxes - Breach Launches Tomorrow!

8 hours until new league starts and "black screen" issue are still not fixed.
But we can buy this Freaking Awesome Extra Character Slot on Sale.. thanks, GGG.

15 days without a single word about progress on this bug, like you are absolutely does not care about it and about hundreds (or even thousands) of ppls, who have this problem and cannot play at all.

Can you, at least, say it clearly - "kcuf you, DX9 guys" or "we will deploy this fix with 2.5 patch"?
Last edited by bSun0000 on Dec 2, 2016, 6:58:46 AM
This video is fake... Ziz doesnt die in all the scenes
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
While there are a gaziljon questions asked in these forums every single day,
one only needs to ask the "RIGHT" question and b00m,
seconds later they get an answer!

Hilarious tbh, ShameOnYou GGG

IGN: Bluntexile
Did the launch time get changed? Could've sworn it was going to be at midnight Berlin time before.. now it's 9pm for me.

Nice, might get to play a bit today.
nevermind, sorry about that
Last edited by EnafAequi on Dec 2, 2016, 8:28:26 AM
"
Bluntexile wrote:
While there are a gaziljon questions asked in these forums every single day,
one only needs to ask the "RIGHT" question and b00m,
seconds later they get an answer!

Hilarious tbh, ShameOnYou GGG

they are not runing a bro-business, everything they say is picked just like you did, so they do manage what they say. If you can't understand that simple fact it's probably because you're not mature enough.
Last edited by EnafAequi on Dec 2, 2016, 8:25:52 AM
"
destroya82 wrote:
"
Cambob wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:

Good question!
The characters list in game should show the number of slots used/available/left. Don't want to disturb the support just to know how many character slots I have.

And HYPE for Breach League \o/

this question will be answered AFTER the sale has ended for character slots.

why would they possibly want to answer when the information is useful to you at all ?

Well it takes you like 1-2 min to search forum or google. GGG answered it already and since it's still a forum, they won't answer any question 10 times which already have been answered:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/448172

(2nd post)

So, stop bitching around and act like GGG would only want to f***k his playerbase and only do shit. Rather learn to use a forum ;-)

Old problem that everybody is f**g lazy nowadays to do anything himself...pff

Looking forward for the new league! Yaay!

Actually, his question is VERY valid. After purchasing character slots, we cannot see how many character slots we have/have used/have left. Would love to see this info on the character selection screen. A simple 10/24(example: used/max slots) at the top and/or bottom of the character selection screen would do.

Looking forward to breach league!!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 2, 2016, 8:29:45 AM
"
sarannah101 wrote:

Actually, his question is VERY valid. After purchasing character slots, we cannot see how many character slots we have/have used/have left. Would love to see this info on the character selection screen. A simple 10/24(example: used/max slots) at the top and/or bottom of the character selection screen would do.

already made a suggestion on this, not many responses so far ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733776

But I still would love to see it sometimes. Maybe we all need to send Chris an email or post it on reddit instead of discussing it in the official forum. How dare we :D
"
Zalkortis wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

already made a suggestion on this, not many responses so far ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733776

But I still would love to see it sometimes. Maybe we all need to send Chris an email or post it on reddit instead of discussing it in the official forum. How dare we :D

I've replied to your suggestion thread.

PS: GGG, I'm ready for breach league, so if you want to take the servers down right now... I'm ok with it :P:D (I'm just kidding, or am I? :P)
omnomnomnomnom

cant wait.........
> An unexpected disconnection occurred.

-.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info