Question about character slots for Mods/Devs

How many character slots should we have right now?
I have not purchased any extra character slots, yet I am able to create 26 characters... why is this?
I bought a supporter pack in closed beta for $15, and like $185 that went to lavender weapon effect, blue frog pet, and the rest to nameable stash tabs.
I do not recall purchasing extra character slots.

Is there a way we can see what we purchased with our points?
If not, Do you guys plan on creating a way... such as a receipt for item transactions?

Thanks for such a great game!

-BC
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Everyone gets 24 character slots initially. Shortly after you joined (in CB), records indicate you purchased two additional character slots. If you have any problems with this, please email Support.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
Everyone gets 24 character slots initially. Shortly after you joined (in CB), records indicate you purchased two additional character slots. If you have any problems with this, please email Support.

Wait what...I can't make that many characters
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
ShaeG wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

Wait what...I can't make that many characters

You sure can. Everyone has 24 character slots per account, it's a really large number. This counts all leagues on the account, all racing characters, etc.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Rhys wrote:

Thank you, and sorry for my mistake!
Wow, that's a lot. It's hilarious that 1 extra character slot is a thing you can buy when you get 24 for free.

eg: 24 different characters just isn't cutting it for me, I need 25. That'll give me much more flexibility.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Wow, that's a lot. It's hilarious that 1 extra character slot is a thing you can buy when you get 24 for free.

eg: 24 different characters just isn't cutting it for me, I need 25. That'll give me much more flexibility.

12 SC: I have 12 different builds in softcore that I like to play with
1 HC: I have one guy in Hardcore to pick up the stash or reward point items from a race
5 Anarchy: I have 5 Anarchy builds.. of which I play mostly one - two of those
6 Onslaught: I have 6 Onslaught characters (for 6 level 60 onslaught challenge)

that is 24

1 Race: I also keep a character name reserved for my race toon,

that is 25

I am able to create a 26th, but have no real need for it, so I leave it open (for now)
Last edited by bluechimera on Jul 4, 2013, 8:46:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info