Asking for some QoL Improvements (stash/account)

Hi there,

I'm wondering if it could be possible to implement some QoL stuff I'm somehow missing, and what you guys think about this. Maybe there are some other improvements you guys would like to see sometime in the game.

First one is a feature to see how many character slots are left. I bought here and there some slots, also a bunch when they was on sale 2 weeks ago. I guess I have around 48 or so, but why not have a counter at the bottom of the char-list and also a number of chars shown in the list.

Spoiler

The second one is even more simple, just add a counter on the bottom of a stash tab to show how many slots are already used. That would make things easier when it comes to - i.e.: how many maps I have now?

Spoiler

Cheers,
Zal
Last edited by Zalkortis on Sep 14, 2016, 6:40:25 AM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 2:46:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I like both of your ideas. Little QoL that makes life easier.

+1.
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.
I agree with both of those suggestions, but would also like to see the total amount of character slots we have.

+1
"
Zalkortis wrote:
Hi there,

I'm wondering if it could be possible to implement some QoL stuff I'm somehow missing, and what you guys think about this. Maybe there are some other improvements you guys would like to see sometime in the game.

First one is a feature to see how many character slots are left. I bought here and there some slots, also a bunch when they was on sale 2 weeks ago. I guess I have around 48 or so, but why not have a counter at the bottom of the char-list and also a number of chars shown in the list.

Spoiler

The second one is even more simple, just add a counter on the bottom of a stash tab to show how many slots are already used. That would make things easier when it comes to - i.e.: how many maps I have now?

Spoiler

Cheers,
Zal

The stash i feel would probably cause a lot of server load... I have 286 stash tabs, so any time i put something in or take something out, it would have to check that.

The character slot suggestion I think would be awesome however.
"
Gaza wrote:

The stash i feel would probably cause a lot of server load... I have 286 stash tabs, so any time i put something in or take something out, it would have to check that.

The character slot suggestion I think would be awesome however.

+1
+1000000000000 ☺☺☺

Character Slots X/Y even on our account page would be informative.....
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Please put the premium and currency tabs first also by default.
Not the most important QoL improvements, but nice. And it should be easy to do.
www.ufoai.org (turn-based strategy, SciFi, OpenSource)
dookiedookiesweg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info