ZiggyD Reveals Upcoming Jewels!

so in order to see what's new, one needs to support a lazy youtube dude by watching his videos..?? :D

and tomorrow a new "plz buy our mtx" thread i suppose....

keep on begging & dreaming i'd say.
IGN: Bluntexile
New Bridgestone maps?
Last edited by KRUHKS on Dec 1, 2016, 3:41:29 AM
This might be dumb of me and I don't use summoner builds: however why wouldn't he just use chaos golems if he was going to be dealing that much chaos damage instead of fire golems? Wouldn't that provide more boost or are some bosses immune to chaos damage?
Im sick of these cringey ziggy videos, if youre going to reveal something new dont announce it using some moron. Im not clicking that video.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
LOL golem build, fucking fail
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
GGG nerfed our favorites builds to hell, so we would have no choice but to play these summoner builds....BOOOOOOOOOO
"
ladish wrote:
"
h.Anim wrote:
P.S. Dat timer tho, clear speed meta finally takes over the game. :<

That's actually a good point. Although shaper already put in an insane dps check unlike previous bosses. I guess we can consider these as optional content but I agree it's a bit sad.

I absolutely hate timers!

What I can also see is players will need insane speed(both clear/movement), not to mention builds that use standing still skills(SRS etc) will be at a huge disadvantage. I'm really hoping GGG makes the timers so that slow builds(dps, movement, attacks) can do them easily also.

Personally I do love the idea of the golems/jewels, and I might play around with it, since I'll be a summoner anyways.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 1, 2016, 4:05:15 AM
Nice! Never done a summoner before, but this has real potential! And no more specter hunting which is what put me off before.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
h.Anim wrote:
P.S. Dat timer tho, clear speed meta finally takes over the game. :<

That's actually a good point. Although shaper already put in an insane dps check unlike previous bosses. I guess we can consider these as optional content but I agree it's a bit sad.

I absolutely hate timers!

What I can also see is players will need insane speed(both clear/movement), not to mention builds that use standing still skills(SRS etc) will be at a huge disadvantage. I'm really hoping GGG makes the timers so that slow builds(dps, movement, attacks) can do them easily also.

Personally I do love the idea of the golems/jewels, and I might play around with it, since I'll be a summoner anyways.

Srs is by no stretch of imagination slow.....
Bye bye desync!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
Realy?????

The Anima Stone

is not limited to 1?....

2-3 and we will have easy 7 golems without items..

The wiki is wrong. In the video it clearly says Limit 1.

The wiki isn't even necessarily wrong. It says "if you have three" not "for every three". If you have 6, you also have 3. It seems to be a binary(trinary?) check, either you have 3, greater than 3, or you don't. The output in game is +1 golem +1 golem +0 golems.

--

I'm not convinced his claimed extra 30k chaos dps is all that good since:

1) it's inconsistent, who knows if the golems are standing on top of the target you want, or if the chaos puddle will hit them?

2) the damage loss of making golems expire that were mid spell cast only to have the two new ones go run to the target and start casting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info