ZiggyD Reveals Upcoming Jewels!

Cool! Its fine when things work as intended right?

Now please ZiggyD can u make a build guide with Dead Reckoning jewel and skeleton Mages killing anything? I mean anything, im not even asking for tier 1 map boss kill.
Last edited by HoockBr on Dec 1, 2016, 3:55:26 PM
I've played golemmancer several leagues ago when having 3 golems at once was maximum. That's a lot of love since then. The biggest problem back then was passive behavior of golems. These jewels solve basicaly everything. :)
Last edited by Langhun on Dec 1, 2016, 3:57:17 PM
hmmm...
Last edited by Skithiryx on Dec 1, 2016, 4:19:57 PM
the hell was that damage at the end?>
dangit i was gonna do golem build first, now clayshapers are gonna be expensive as
"
Thunderstyle wrote:
Does the aggressive modifier stack? I'd like my golems to be ultra aggressive. Flaming as hard as the hardest of keyboard warriors in the internets.

If they are not crawling up Malachai's asshole torching his insides by the time I equip several of these I will not be satisfied with this change.

This made me LOL
"
xdhieghoxx wrote:
Why do you advertise only ZiggyD content?? O.o

Probably because ZiggyD is one of the only streamers who consistently gets invited to GGG headquarters in NZ to test new things/talk with the group and see content/make videos there for the content to hype it up?

I mean that might be why.
Last edited by Zackro on Dec 1, 2016, 7:05:56 PM
heh funny to see the 4 or 5 people hating on ziggyd, lets see, articulate, nicely produced informative, yep must hate now, because: hipster.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
mucker wrote:
"
ihasmario wrote:
So being unsummoned counts as dying for the Necro stone????

I'm expecting either a life nerf (and boost to damage reduction) as per mirror arrow, or a removal of this ""feature""

Unsummoning always has counted as dying, most players find out the first time they try out a Soul Mantle.

ya so true about the Soul Mantle lmao really does suck tho
rawrawr
"
saltyvu wrote:
incoming nerf

Yea, Absolutely... no nerf no life
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863977

my shop !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info