ZiggyD Reveals Upcoming Jewels!

"
itzchris89 wrote:
I think it is absolutly disgusting how people hate on the game and GGG about everything they do. People complaining about the game being to easy on the one side and also can't stop crying when they nerv something like Cospris..

People also tend to judge anything by looking at the popular streamers, who realy play a disgusting amount of time. Which means that they of course have some godly gear, which also means that they should be able to kill most stuff very very fast, since there is nothing better to wear.
In my opinion the game should be easy if you have all the godly equipment, thats the point in an ARPG. You play until you got the best stuff, melt anything and start over.

I personaly also spent a lot of time into this game, yet I never managed to get a 6 link in nearly 2k hours. I also played some Blade Vortex in the last league, but I wasn't able to pull that powerful gear to facepalm T15+ bosses. It wasn't too weak either, but I couldn't realy get past T13 with that build, because of my gear. (maybe I am just unlucky)

Another point: A Streamer makes a build, gets super gear and melts anything. People copy this build and farm until they have the gear and melt anything aswell, than those people complain about the game being to easy... WTF?

People should consider to create their own builds again, think about what they want to play. The most efficient and fastes way issn't necessarily the most fun way to play this game.

The 'meta' is created by the comunity, if most people want to facepalm the game with boring and uninspired builds than the developer will give you more of those ways. Because it looks like the comunity wants exactly this, just look at the statistics...

Playing SSF is a realy nice way to have a lot more fun in this game aswell IMHO.

One last thing, I would like to see bigger nervs too. But it was stated multiple times that there will be some huge balance changes when the new act will come out next year.

Thanks GGG for making this awesome game, I enjoy it a lot.

+1! My words... Not look after the meta and enjoy the game. Do your own creative builds and have more fun! And don't cry that only meta builds clear fast, because that's absolutly wrong.
Whatever is in here, isn't as important as the random stuff above this signature!
Does the "Your golems are more aggressive" stack? Kappa
Ya your golem can have much more agression then before!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I seriously doubt this will work
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
only vids? BOTW and reveals like this id really like to have something to read. i usually dont want to watch something thats 5min but would take me 20seconds to read... anyways keep up the good work
Why do you advertise only ZiggyD content?? O.o
wuuuuuuttt???? golems do damage?? i thought they were just for player buffs!! :P
Another day in Ziggnation...

Glad to see some alternatives for summoners. I do hope Spectres get love one day. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Jibblies wrote:
"
itzchris89 wrote:
I think it is absolutly disgusting how people hate on the game and GGG about everything they do. People complaining about the game being to easy on the one side and also can't stop crying when they nerv something like Cospris..

People also tend to judge anything by looking at the popular streamers, who realy play a disgusting amount of time. Which means that they of course have some godly gear, which also means that they should be able to kill most stuff very very fast, since there is nothing better to wear.
In my opinion the game should be easy if you have all the godly equipment, thats the point in an ARPG. You play until you got the best stuff, melt anything and start over.

I personaly also spent a lot of time into this game, yet I never managed to get a 6 link in nearly 2k hours. I also played some Blade Vortex in the last league, but I wasn't able to pull that powerful gear to facepalm T15+ bosses. It wasn't too weak either, but I couldn't realy get past T13 with that build, because of my gear. (maybe I am just unlucky)

Another point: A Streamer makes a build, gets super gear and melts anything. People copy this build and farm until they have the gear and melt anything aswell, than those people complain about the game being to easy... WTF?

People should consider to create their own builds again, think about what they want to play. The most efficient and fastes way issn't necessarily the most fun way to play this game.

The 'meta' is created by the comunity, if most people want to facepalm the game with boring and uninspired builds than the developer will give you more of those ways. Because it looks like the comunity wants exactly this, just look at the statistics...

Playing SSF is a realy nice way to have a lot more fun in this game aswell IMHO.

One last thing, I would like to see bigger nervs too. But it was stated multiple times that there will be some huge balance changes when the new act will come out next year.

Thanks GGG for making this awesome game, I enjoy it a lot.

+1. Thanks GGG :)

+1. Thanks GGG
Woohoo! Makes me super happy because I really like running Mancers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info