ZiggyD Reveals Upcoming Jewels!

"
alhazred70 wrote:
heh funny to see the 4 or 5 people hating on ziggyd, lets see, articulate, nicely produced informative, yep must hate now, because: hipster.

The only reason people hate on ziggy is to try and get a rise out of people....There's nothing wrong with ziggy, and if they met him in person they'd probably think he's a class act and probably much nicer than any friends they currently have......He's a great guy who's having fun making a living doing what he loves......I envy him, but I also say, more power to him! and to heck with all of the haters. Those children have issues.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:
heh funny to see the 4 or 5 people hating on ziggyd, lets see, articulate, nicely produced informative, yep must hate now, because: hipster.

The only reason people hate on ziggy is to try and get a rise out of people....There's nothing wrong with ziggy, and if they met him in person they'd probably think he's a class act and probably much nicer than any friends they currently have......He's a great guy who's having fun making a living doing what he loves......I envy him, but I also say, more power to him! and to heck with all of the haters. Those children have issues.

"Hating" on ZiggyD was a meme more than anything due to him making guides for noobs which tended to struggle end-game (not the case anymore though) - people were nagging him and mocking his builds.

I guess it's still lingering around but I don't think anyone genuinely hates him. ZiggyD is objectively an important person to the community and appeals to both noobs and veterans.

I agree that he's probably a bro irl
"
alhazred70 wrote:
heh funny to see the 4 or 5 people hating on ziggyd, lets see, articulate, nicely produced informative...

And always happy with everything.
And never bring up game problems.
What a good reviewer.
this is very nice and all, but you won't ever be able to do that without trading, since the jewels won't drop, like everything new and exciting, or maps. at least I can't complain about new content when I can't reach it. well, there are still plenty of other builds to play with items that drop, so gonna have fun as always while staying selffound :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
No offense to ZiggyD (I do enjoy his reporting and vids), but why do I have to watch his video to get this update?
Last edited by Crainorama on Dec 2, 2016, 9:07:53 AM
"
alhazred70 wrote:

you are lost

I dont see any hate here

most of these guys love bex for everything of GGG, me too...Some of them are tired of this relationship between ziggyd and GGG, I do not care about it, this is why some here ask "ziggyd again? why ziggyd?"

I spoke about the build, so...now I choose talk about voice, just let me turn onf hatred aura ---> ziggyd voice = wtf

haters hate bex fans <--- universal truth
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
h.Anim wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:
heh funny to see the 4 or 5 people hating on ziggyd, lets see, articulate, nicely produced informative...

And always happy with everything.
And never bring up game problems.
What a good reviewer.

interesting, lets see youtube first page of results include a video on the problem with boss immunities and his suggestion to fix them. vocal about how "cheap" volatiles are. a podcast where he talks about how screwed melee is among other criticisms. a video today where he talks with Rory about the melee tweaks in this patch but clearly mentions that much more important balancing needs to be done with respect to AOE spells doing better single target than supposedly single target melee. With Ziz today he basically called breech league non viable for melee's slow clear speed.

Is it possible that you're trying to justify an irrational subjective dislike of someone by making up a narrative to justify it?

Or perhaps the fact that he's polite, constructive in his criticism and not trying to insult dev's to make a reputation for himself (like say Project does) and doesn't have the ever so familiar Dunning Krugar "the dev's don't know what I know about the game" arrogance (like say Project does) colors your perception?
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I don't understand why golem spread caustic cloud whem you resummon it. GGG probably overlooked that because it makes no sense, otherwise minion instability should work this way aswell.

First of all they don't die, they are ressumoned, they don't even leave a feasible corpse behind for detonate dead.

So... ok, they "die". In order to die they need to reach 0 hp AND in order to reach 0 hp, even if instant, it will get reduced to low life, so minion instability should process when you resummon if ressumon "kills" your minions.

Really weird since many people asked that behavior (kill on resummon) for minion instability, so skeletons would be actually good, but... oh well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info