[2.5] Era of Flicker [Compact Build Plan]

"
bukiet95 wrote:
There is any replacement of cospri and kintsuri ?

Abyssus + Lightning COil
"
bukiet95 wrote:

If you are unable to get a cospri there are plenty of other items that work aswell, Hyrri's Ire, Daresso's Defiance and Bronn's Lithe are 3 examples, you can also wear a evasion chest with life/resist if you dont manage to find any good uniques.

"
gopotan wrote:
"
bukiet95 wrote:

Abyssus + Lightning COil

I am planning to try out Abyssus on my build later on in the Leauge, simply to see its ridiculous damage. Reason why I didnt include it here is because it increases physical damage taken so much that you'll get one-shot from most bosses later on, we can add Lightning Coil (and get Avatar of the Veil to prevent shocks from Light Coil) to reduce that damage taken, but that would mean losing Poison, Anti-Hexproof and Dual Curses from Cospri
Also known as: Noxterous
Last edited by Zelkor on Dec 1, 2016, 5:07:07 PM
Can you please include any notable items and/or Skill synergies that will help leveling with this build?
(Been off for almost 2 years and i feel kinda lost with all that added content :p )

Please consider updating your post while leveling with useful info or any changes been made as I (and i think a fair amount of ppl) will try it

Thanks in advance
"
Zelkor wrote:
"
Hi, cool build. This will probably be my league starter. Would you mind adding a couple leveling skill trees? (30 points, 60 points, etc.) It would be much appreciated, thanks!

FTFY ;)

Thanks a lot! One more thing: could you touch on what your ascendancy skill tree pathing will be?
Last edited by horsethiefjack on Dec 1, 2016, 4:13:25 PM
"
"
Zelkor wrote:
"
Hi, cool build. This will probably be my league starter. Would you mind adding a couple leveling skill trees? (30 points, 60 points, etc.) It would be much appreciated, thanks!

FTFY ;)

Thanks a lot! One more thing: could you touch on what your ascendancy skill tree pathing will be?

On the skill tree there is an arrow (near the starting point) that opens a seperate window with ascendancy points
Last edited by nickmpez on Dec 1, 2016, 4:51:41 PM
"
nickmpez wrote:
Can you please include any notable items and/or Skill synergies that will help leveling with this build?

Well, the build is quite basic in the early stages, since it grabs life and two-handed physical damage while pathing towards the more crit oriented unique notables (like Smashing Strikes and Blunt Trauma that will synergize with Hegemony), this makes you able to level up with basically any Melee skill and any Two-handed weapon, but I'd refer you to the first page of this thread for my general plans on leveling.

"
nickmpez wrote:
Please consider updating your post while leveling with useful info or any changes been made as I (and i think a fair amount of ppl) will try it

I'm thankful if you'd like to try out my build, or at least just taking inspiration from it! I am however afraid I wont be updating this Build Plan further when 2.5 is released tomorrow, since I'll use all of my available time to focus on playing the new leauge :)

"
could you touch on what your ascendancy skill tree pathing will be?

Sure! Way of the Poacher -> Rapid Assault -> Tough decision, but if you have problems with sustaining flicker = Avatar of Slaughter, if you have dont = Avatar of Chase

"
nickmpez wrote:
On the skill tree there is an arrow (near the starting point) that opens a seperate window with ascendancy points

Yeah, problem was that didnt work for the lower level trees (showed full ascendancy tree), fixed that now tho ;P
Last edited by Zelkor on Dec 1, 2016, 5:12:21 PM
Hey :-)

I want to Play your Build in Breach it Looks very Good:-)
Can you give any Tips for Leveling ?
"
MrAnderson007 wrote:
Hey I want to Play your Build in Breach it Looks very Good:-)
Can you give any Tips for Leveling ?

Added a small leveling section now at the end of my post.
Last edited by Zelkor on Dec 2, 2016, 1:50:26 PM
Would this build be viable on HC?
"
Sensatiional wrote:
Would this build be viable on HC?

I feel it has too little life leech to be HC-viable, but if you choose to take the Leech Wheel near duelist it'll be HC viable aslong as you play with a careful play-stlye.

Edit: Flicker can be quite hard to play on HC due to its near-uncontrollable playstyle, if you know what you are doing and play carefully it's possible, but if you dont then it's something I dont recommend.
Last edited by Zelkor on Dec 4, 2016, 3:27:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info