Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

Sweet ;D Can't wait to play srs new league.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Congrats, you buffed spectres resistance base and made the resistance gem a really weak more multiplier. Its not like everyone already ran as many purities on necro as possible to make use of commander of darkness, no Im sure this will help so much with spectres having to be resummoned all the time.

Also, rumi's nerf doesnt quite make sense when you base that solely on pathfinder, which was also just gutted of its overpowered flask generator.

I may actually make a ridiculous golem build for the lols late in the league, especially with spectres still being a pain in the ass, but I feel they don't really have enough focused item synergy other than clayshaper, which is obviously meant for melee golems.

Also: how much are you guys enjoying shitting on the players who once used mjölnir lol. RIP anyone who bought legacy mjölnir after before the end of prophecy
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by cpurdy777 on Nov 29, 2016, 8:45:08 PM
What's the point of nerfing mjolner again?like coc gem was nerfed,discharge was nerfed,what do you want with these nerfs?remove discharge and every item that is related to that skill and that's it if you hate it that much.....
So does this mean we can still play ST Pathfinder and get to end game content?
"
jimsen wrote:
And the speed clearing meta even more enticed by the league format continues....

Everyone is CI. Every CI blade vortex char is going Slayer/Assasin Blade Flurry. Everyone is using at least one vinktars.
Probably doing 36 and done and back to Grim Dawn.
Slightly dissappointed with the lack of meta shakeup and enticing alternatives, but still looking forward to Breach League content. These patch notes certainly did not do anything to hype me up further.

I'm tired of every build using the exact same 3 to 4 unique flasks. These unique flasks need fixed. While Pathfinder flask charge generation could have used a slight tweak, the mechanic didn't need to be completely gutted to prevent abuse of the same 3 to 4 unique flasks everyone uses.

Oh well. Whatever. Still going to play the game.
Nice rework on Ascendant. My Scion left me.
Also like the buffs to life, armour and evansion.

Spoiler
NO.
Keep on nerfing the fun, guys. Not sure how much longer I'll play if you keep taking my favorite things about this game and making them shit. You do realize that wormblaster, CoC, and triggering skills faster than every 500ms, was something enjoyable about PoE? I pity anyone still trying to make Mjolner work, because it's deader than ever. Come on.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Support Gem - Cast while Channelling: While casting supported channelling skills, trigger another linked spell at regular intervals, with a small damage penalty. This support gem is available from the Sharp and Cruel quest reward in Cruel difficulty for the Witch, Templar, Shadow and Scion. It is available for all classes from Petarus and Vanja after completing The Eternal Nightmare in Normal difficulty. There's a new Channelling tag on relevant skill gems."

does cast speed increase the "regular intervals" or are those intervals fixed?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Grand Spectrum's increased elemental damage has been reduced to 4%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.

Way to make the worst skill, Elemental Hit, even less build feasible. :-( It's already tough enough not to have enough elemental damage nodes in the passive skill tree. And it's not like getting 7 or 9 Grand Spectrums was easy any ways. :-( :-( The non Grand Spectrum build player may not think 4% vs 5% is a big deal, but with 7 of them it equates to around a 50% elemental damage reduction. That's a big hit.

But I do appreciate the fullscreen alt-tab to window mode fix, and the boosted damage for golems, which were certainly weak already.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 29, 2016, 8:47:39 PM
Totem is love, totem is life! Welcome to the totem league.

Ancestral Warchief FTW!
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info