Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

"
Wyand1337 wrote:

I am a new player and I beat all the content in essence league. Getting to red maps was no problem at all. Actually getting to and taking down the t16 bosses and shaper took a while, but it's not impossible. I did not get to the point where I had one of those uber-meta-builds that just facetank everything to death, but those bosses can still be beaten by just properly dodging their attacks. Especially the endgame bosses are very fair. The shaper cold orbs oneshot you, that's true, but you can avoid every single one of them.

I think the endgame of this game has some nice progression, instead of getting to the toughest bosses immediatle, which was a lot of fun for me. That's also why I'm eager to do it again this league.

This
so everything is nerfd even more complete useless, ggg really doesnt give a shit about its game except fucking things up with useless shit added. constantly add 50+ new uniques that 97% are complete garbage, div cards that give absolutely nothing that theres over 200+. 98% of the skills have been nerfd so bad that they are unplayable in endgame.......stop nerfing skills and making them complete shit, your making people use other skills that no one wants to use, stop adding complete shit items every patch.
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
... but those bosses can still be beaten by just properly dodging their attacks.

tell this to that guy with disfavor, he was here two pages before ))

"
Chalace wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
"
Chalace wrote:

Clearly you are incapable of understanding a simple post, might i suggest you go back to class?
Or better still, take the 30s to read the following posts that include a video showing exactly how to craft reasonable starter gear.

I really fail to see how you think it is hard to do as i suggested, is alt'ing an item too difficult for you?

Did you even try doing what you say playing 2 hours a day?

I know you don't, cause what you're saying is impossible for ppl that don't play this game ALOT

Why is it impossible? Pick up a white item and use alts/regals on it.
None of which are even remotely expensive items. You can vendor pretty much any blue/yellow item for alts.

If you are incapable of collecting a mediocre amount of even the most basic currency in the game then you have no leg to stand on in regards to progressing through end-game content.

get out lvl 48 random troll trash, git gud
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Nerf nerf only nerf, why you did nerf Mjolner again im play self found and i spend over 3 months to find all that i need to make this build working and that all for nothing now? Im really start thinking your balance team look like this
Spoiler

Good im not support GGG and im feel sorry for the people who support this clown team and got this crap.
"
Wyand1337 wrote:
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
What I'm saying is that for end game viability you need capped resists, dps, AND apparently >10k pool of life to not be oneshotted by elemental damage.

I'm not touching phys and boss melee hits at all.

Just random, ele damage from kaom lava balls, shaper cold balls, vaal laser, random strongbox icenova that oneshotted me with 6.8k hp, etc.

That is the only problem.

You cannot have that even with big investment unless going ES.

Casual and new players will NEVER have that because it's not cheap at all. They will just be stuck playing t1-5 maps and skipping the bosses.

"Ah, it's ok, they will drop items and currency and advance".

Sure, in 1000 years, with all those good 1 alteration uniques that drop in t1-5.

I am a new player and I beat all the content in essence league. Getting to red maps was no problem at all. Actually getting to and taking down the t16 bosses and shaper took a while, but it's not impossible. I did not get to the point where I had one of those uber-meta-builds that just facetank everything to death, but those bosses can still be beaten by just properly dodging their attacks. Especially the endgame bosses are very fair. The shaper cold orbs oneshot you, that's true, but you can avoid every single one of them.

I think the endgame of this game has some nice progression, instead of getting to the toughest bosses immediatle, which was a lot of fun for me. That's also why I'm eager to do it again this league.

nice lies, no lifer, new players 4/15 kkkk
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Wyand1337 wrote:

nice lies, no lifer, new players 4/15 kkkk

I honestly don't know what you mean.

I played the game before, if you meant that, but that was when Warbands was current and I never made it past the first Tier of maps back then before quitting again after less than a week, since I didn't know wtf to do.

So I consider myself a new player. Didn't intend to lie to anyone.
Almost 20 hours left guys! Are you not hyped? Cause I am!
PathofES
Make Gorge Great Again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info