Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

yay less Armour mod :D because Armour is so great anyway :D another small punch to lifebuilds while ES still stays supreme

Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:18:59 PM
[x] Map mod against armor
[x] Map mod against evasion
[ ] Map mod against energy shield

GGG balancing team strikes again :-DDD
Loving these additions. I like how now there's a mod for any kind of build. Everybody gets shit.

Well, except chaos, but that's actually ok since chaos builds are already sub-par in damage. At least now they have a solid advantage in maps if nothing else :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Nov 28, 2016, 5:04:13 PM
Finally! I really like most of these changes, finally something punishing for 'new' builds.

but weren't we supposed to get Challenges today? Or it was Thursday, not Tuesday...
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Glad to see Blood Magic removed! Was hoping for "All nerds have X reflect" to be removed as well, since it's just as crippling but eh.
"
"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps.

Halle-fucking-lujah!

Good riddance.
I'm impressed again ! Nice spread of mods, I only miss something energy shield related ...

I think removing blood magic wasn't necessary, but whatever I guess.
And good riddance of those charge mods, that sound of removing charges drove me insane !
Last edited by leto2626 on Nov 28, 2016, 5:05:07 PM
Its just a few chaos of rerolling more, nothing fun.

meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info