Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

"
"
Vorthaz wrote:
These look so terrible... Why do you hate fun GGG?

?? You're welcome to run maps white if you want to play the game on babbymode. I'm not sure what the problem is with adding interesting, varied, difficult map mods for those of us that enjoy effort.

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
yay less Armour mod :D because Armour is so great anyway :D another small punch to lifebuilds while ES still stays supreme

... and you ignore all the mods that hit ES? What the fuck is wrong with people on these forums?

How the fuck is it interesting when pointblank will literally screw over 90% of ranged builds? Oh great I have less armour and block chance, that is so interesting and engaging mechanically, how about I just reroll that?
Your "babbymode" attitude is exactly what's wrong with this community. I enjoy challenging gameplay, but I'm not a masochist either.
Dem metal chickens
more pack size thanks god
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
interesting:)

This update will make me view at character builds from different angles. Anyways, this will bring some new fresh air into the game, which is good.
Very nice changes to map mods ! Keep up the good work !
Hf :)
"
Garnier wrote:
"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps.

Thank you!

Noo! This was such a nice free packsize mod for those who build with bloodmagic in mind.

I'm pumped to see new more difficult mods. I always try and roll my maps to be as hard as possible. It would be neat if Deafening Essences could craft on maps to add specific challenging mods.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Nov 28, 2016, 5:07:46 PM
remove the worst mod for ES, the best secondary defense, and add a mod specifically targeting armor, the worst secondary defense
OKIE DOKIE
ign: Quepha
"Tower of Impotence" Hmmm

More poison immunity! Why just 30% chance, not flat immunity?
"
"
Vorthaz wrote:
These look so terrible... Why do you hate fun GGG?

?? You're welcome to run maps white if you want to play the game on babbymode. I'm not sure what the problem is with adding interesting, varied, difficult map mods for those of us that enjoy effort.

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
yay less Armour mod :D because Armour is so great anyway :D another small punch to lifebuilds while ES still stays supreme

... and you ignore all the mods that hit ES? What the fuck is wrong with people on these forums?

Go play Evasion build and let me know how it goes in high end maps.

"
"Unlucky" means that players will have to succeed on a dodge roll twice to successfully dodge, rather than just once!

Another impossible map mod for EV builds.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Nov 28, 2016, 5:07:38 PM
So is something being implemented to counter no energy shield regenerate. They can't use flasks so basically that is just another brick in the wall...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info