Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

Would be nice if I could actually play 2.5.0, or at all. Game's still broke for me since 2.4.2, no fix after half a dozen patches and 2 weeks.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
plodd wrote:
"
DarkJPA wrote:
unfun
unbalance builds more between them (go pathfinder CI Ghost Reaver, that's the path, exile)
breaks a lot of builds (again)
balance nothing
will be just a real pain to play most of the time (i should go play something else, i know that, gfu white knights)
you give then you take/hammer nerf abilities (similing when you slap our face)

GGG, it's like you have no clue at all how to balance poe and you have no fun ideas anymore, so you bring more poop each patch with addition of more OP greedy uniques/rare mods to compensate (and more shit to put in our stash, thx stash tabs premiums, thx remove only tabs used when you buy new tabs -seriously .......-, yeahhhh f2PAY).

I can't advice Poe to friends anymore and i won't for sure (and i don't know anyone bringing friends anymore).
You're going in wrong direction IMHO.
You're going to super casual players (yeah 1-2 weeks each league and then bbye, huge 0.5% retention ?), already very addicted (not for fun ofc) players like me which stays for bad reasons and (bad stupid habits are difficult to change and you know that, particularly when you have invested so much $ and time in it) and some hardcore no lifers (less and less it seems).

Where are the FUN ideas and FAIR difficulty ?

+1
They seem to think its a matter of life and death for us to lvl to 100 and that we will continue playing/working and supporting for ever as they continually move the goalposts.

I am so sick and tired of all their bullshit, it would only take a half decent rpg to come out and I would be off like a shot.

I regret every penny I donated. I was tricked, more fool me.

well i regret 2 to have spent real money in a game that become more and more unpleasant with each patch :/
Now that we have hexwarded, please remove the hexproof map mod.

Also, please remove the physical and elemental reflect map mods as well. I'd like to go back to making self-attack/self-cast builds again which don't use Vaal Pact.
Quod efficax non stultum
good!
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
Has there ever been a thought Of adding a chance that the Map to Be lost Aka"destroyed" When re-rolling

Or maybe even becoming corrupted to prevent re-rolls so they then would have to decide to sell ,trade or run the map ...Of course scouring would also need to be prevented .

Just a thought to Add the Hard back into the game that I've noticed the people whine about.

Just came to mind You could add a Line that Stat's Limit of Re-rolls
Last edited by Zorrio on Nov 29, 2016, 6:23:27 PM
Changes to existing Map Mods:
Old versions of the "of Stasis" mod prevent Life and Mana Regeneration. New versions that are rolled will also prevent Energy Shield regeneration.
"Of Smothering" now only affects recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield, no longer affecting mana recovery. (This includes existing versions of the mod)

Just wanted to point this part out to the people who whine that Es got no hits !

These map mods seem to have about as much enthusiasm as the Trump/Hillary campaign. That's not a good sign GGG. Time to rethink game plan. Please go back to the drawing board and give us something we can be excited about.

2 days left.

In an effort to be constructive, I believe a map mod that is a buff for under utilized builds such as hybrid life/ES or ER/Block would be very well received and encourage build diversity. Alternatively, take those broken old skills that nobody uses anymore and give them specific map buffs. Finally, one last idea, perhaps map mods that simply add unique cosmetic effects to your skills while you are in that map (keeping it fun and flashy).
Last edited by Stringtheory on Nov 29, 2016, 7:11:07 PM
"
Zorrio wrote:
Changes to existing Map Mods:
Old versions of the "of Stasis" mod prevent Life and Mana Regeneration. New versions that are rolled will also prevent Energy Shield regeneration.
"Of Smothering" now only affects recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield, no longer affecting mana recovery. (This includes existing versions of the mod)

Just wanted to point this part out to the people who whine that Es got no hits !

ES got no hits :) nobody use ES regeneration (maby except those who use it as mana). Regen is not a recharge my friend :)
Last edited by s3t on Nov 29, 2016, 7:40:49 PM
"
plodd wrote:
"
DarkJPA wrote:
unfun
unbalance builds more between them (go pathfinder CI Ghost Reaver, that's the path, exile)
breaks a lot of builds (again)
balance nothing
will be just a real pain to play most of the time (i should go play something else, i know that, gfu white knights)
you give then you take/hammer nerf abilities (similing when you slap our face)

GGG, it's like you have no clue at all how to balance poe and you have no fun ideas anymore, so you bring more poop each patch with addition of more OP greedy uniques/rare mods to compensate (and more shit to put in our stash, thx stash tabs premiums, thx remove only tabs used when you buy new tabs -seriously .......-, yeahhhh f2PAY).

I can't advice Poe to friends anymore and i won't for sure (and i don't know anyone bringing friends anymore).
You're going in wrong direction IMHO.
You're going to super casual players (yeah 1-2 weeks each league and then bbye, huge 0.5% retention ?), already very addicted (not for fun ofc) players like me which stays for bad reasons and (bad stupid habits are difficult to change and you know that, particularly when you have invested so much $ and time in it) and some hardcore no lifers (less and less it seems).

Where are the FUN ideas and FAIR difficulty ?

+1
They seem to think its a matter of life and death for us to lvl to 100 and that we will continue playing/working and supporting for ever as they continually move the goalposts.

I am so sick and tired of all their bullshit, it would only take a half decent rpg to come out and I would be off like a shot.

I regret every penny I donated. I was tricked, more fool me.

1. You didn't donate a single penny, you purchased GGGold to use on in-game mtxes and stash tabs. You also got extra mtxes/physical goods/etc by buying the supporter packs.

2. Breachlord packs came out 11 days agoish. You went from willing purchaser to being so sick and tired of their bullshit in 11 days? That's gotta be a land speed record.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
hahahahah keep digging ggg keep digging

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info