Master the Breach

"
Actually this is where you messed up English.

We are currently CAPPED at 75%. To remove a CAP is to Un-Cap (therefore the act upon not capping) the resistance.

That's not to say over capping isn't wrong either. But the fact they said uncapped, is essentially like saying "Hey players, we capped your resistance at 75. For this item, we are taking away that cap of 75% to apply towards your crit chance"

Did you think LoL players were confused when Riot implemented the feature "FPS Uncap" allowing players to go over the 60FPS default?

So we agree.... the wording GGG used is confusing and can be interpreted in different ways.
"
Eschor wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:
Vaal Breach + Trap + Cluster Trap + Spell Echo?

Spell echo doesn't work with traps and it also doesn't work with vaal skills. So that's a no.

But it does work with Vaal Skills tho
the current target resist in merc is 109% to achieve ele weakness cap in red maps, so that is 109% increased crit with the amulet.
The only reason to me, for not understanding the word "Uncapped Resistances" is that the person doesn't understand English very well...

My english level is not good... and I think it's very easy to understand.

The game marks a limit into your Resistances, depending on which difficulty you are playing.

Uncapped means "It doesn't have cap" = Unlimited...

Come on...
Merciless penalties aren't special, they're additive with everything else that adds or subtracts resistances, and your character sheet accounts for them, just like it accounts for every other resistance modifier. If you're standing in Merciless and your character sheet says you have 120% uncapped resistance, the amulet gives you 120% increased crit chance.

For those who think the wording is unclear, it bears repeating that Mark said that there'll be explainer-text-while-holding-alt for the Uncapped Resistance mods.

My thoughts on the gear being overly powerful or not having enough of a tradeoff: 1) You have squeeze as much resistance as you can out of suffix slots on your other gear to overcap your resistance, of which you have a finite amount. 2) Rares with very high resistance are fairly expensive. 3) The more uniques you need, the fewer slots you have to put resistance in. 4) The amulets themselves take up a slot and have no resists or life.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Nov 28, 2016, 1:45:04 PM
not a fan of this initially. i prefer not to switch gear for situations and have it work all the time.
That feeling you get when you realize the league starts in the middle of finals :(
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
Eschor wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:
Vaal Breach + Trap + Cluster Trap + Spell Echo?

Spell echo doesn't work with traps and it also doesn't work with vaal skills. So that's a no.

But it does work with Vaal Skills tho

The thing is, spell echo works only if you cast it by yourself (But it might not work, like with Vaal Flameblast).

Traps, mines, totems ignore the support gem.

Also, if you link vaal gem with trap and multitrap/cluster trap it will only throw as many as you have stored charges.
Last edited by dawe45 on Nov 28, 2016, 3:56:29 PM
UNCAPPED is a unique word, that non-native speakers understand BETTER than native speakers. Let's nomitate it to the Word of the Year.
dat portal gem :d
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info