[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

I actually think a decent idea for the tough bosses like chayula would be to use orb of storms with pcoc to generate charges until skyforth, though it might not even be necessary. Also for those doing breach lords make sure to buy a couple breach rings with added lightning and elemental weapon damage, can get pretty insane rings for like 1-2c.

EDIT: Killed Chayula, was pretty tough, made it with last portal. Still have tons of improvement in my gear so I'm pretty okay with that.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Dec 13, 2016, 4:48:12 AM
for the dagger is the added lightning mod better over added fire or cold?
"
for the dagger is the added lightning mod better over added fire or cold?

Yes, you are stacking lightning from every source you can get.

Also the vagan dagger lightning damage mod should be top as you cannot roll a high one from the masters.

So you find a high lightning roll and then multi mod.

They just cost a shit load ;) !
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi i am currently playing the life sword version, can you please post your offensive sheet so i can compare the damage? I am thinking of switching to ci dagger version, but i dont want to do alot less dps :)
"
demogorg wrote:
Hi i am currently playing the life sword version, can you please post your offensive sheet so i can compare the damage? I am thinking of switching to ci dagger version, but i dont want to do alot less dps :)

ES > HP builds. Tool tip dps is not an indicator of how much dps this build does due to all the stacking and penetration.

Swords will also not outperform daggers as the base crit is much higher thus penetrating ele resists. There are also great dagger nodes to take and no need to focus on accuracy nodes or flat rolls on gear.

So far I have only done T13 maps, pretty tough rolles and cleared them super easy with no trouble even twinned bosses.

Im sure ES Dagger BF would be able to down the hardest content no problem.
Last edited by Ziiyo on Dec 14, 2016, 1:56:51 AM
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
demogorg wrote:

ES > HP builds. Tool tip dps is not an indicator of how much dps this build does due to all the stacking and penetration.

Swords will also not outperform daggers as the base crit is much higher thus penetrating ele resists. There are also great dagger nodes to take and no need to focus on accuracy nodes or flat rolls on gear.

So far I have only done T13 maps, pretty tough rolles and cleared them super easy with no trouble even twinned bosses.

Im sure ES Dagger BF would be able to down the hardest content no problem.

Tooltip*APS is a good indication though because we both do the same penetration :) i also do t14 and 15 pretty easy still i kinda dont see where i can get better gear so i thought about the switch but need at least an indication how the damage will change.

Btw i dont see ES better than life in all circumstances i did a bow build last season and tried both version (got a mirrored bow in the season so you can imagine both gear version were completely maxed out) and felt the life version superior :)

the thing is acuities are pretty nice also is rats nest which both wont work in a ci version, therefore you get the crown :)
Im having trouble with my budget version of this. No Skyforth or Vinktars.
Seems like I can either generate power charges with assassins mark, or leech mana with poachers mark. Cant seem to keep both up. Also running Life Leech gem in 5L because it's my only form of sustain.
Any advice?
"
Im having trouble with my budget version of this. No Skyforth or Vinktars.
Seems like I can either generate power charges with assassins mark, or leech mana with poachers mark. Cant seem to keep both up. Also running Life Leech gem in 5L because it's my only form of sustain.
Any advice?

I have been through all these stages and now seem to be free from the 'bad' zone.

Timeline:

1) Started running blasphemy +warlords for leech (ES+Mana) . Warlords + Wrath + Discipline

2) Got some better gear and removed blasphemy and put warlords in Curse on hit + Herald of Ice. I was able to leech perfectly fine WHILST ramping up my dps. Trash dies so fast the curse spreads and you leech.

I then had a leeching problem on bosses. As you cannot apply warlords to them.

3) I then picked up a VINKTARS which is where it all started changing. I now could pop vinktars + vaal haste and so far have been able to kill EVERY boss I have faced within that time (increased flask duration is a must).

4) As of yesterday I moved warlords mark our of my HoI setup, to put in poachers mark. Instead of echarges I now get frenzy which makes me clear even faster. I do find that at times it get harder to leech as apposed to the warlords setup but you do so much dps with frenzy up that you just need to ensure that vinktars is ready when you get an O-FUCK moment.

All that is left to do it to, level my enlighten to max to try and get HoT in. I also am not generating any power charges. I think I will take out lightning golem from cwdt and put in assassins mark. This is why I have left my power charge nodes for last, in hopes that I can grab a skyforths and then pick them up.

This is my gear so far. It is pretty solid besides needing to reroll my chest/ gem quality and flask quality.

Last edited by Ziiyo on Dec 14, 2016, 3:22:31 AM
"
karken wrote:
Im currently using voice of the storm which improves my crit chance by alot, but is it better to use rare amulet?
If a rare amulet is better what should i proritize? WED, flat elemental, crit or spell dmg?

Had alot of problems with leech and power charge generation, but I guess that will be fixed if I can afford a vinktar and skyforth.
Was running Orb of storm with pcoc for a long time to generate charges before I got enough reduced mana reserved to run both wrath, disciplne and HoI.
I used this as a leauge starter. It works fine since auras and heralds are mainly carrying the damage. But I´ve been quite squeeshy due lack of defence and leech. TY OP for making the build I wanted for blade flurry.

My gear

Hey!

Didn't test the Amulet, but I guess you got enough crit without the Amulet, so a descent rolled amulet would be better!

Just try to get a 6l Chest, also added something to the budget Breach Section!

Use Pcoc as a 6l instead of Crit Damage and use Poacher's in the CoH Setup.

Auras you want to run - Wrath, Discipline, Herald of Ice. Don't use the Thunder until you get Skyforth and lvl 3 + 4 enlighten or a Helmet with reduced Mana Reservation!

Specc into Flask nodes on the bottom of Ranger and try to use a Flask Belt. Go for Vinktar's + Atziri's and your leech will be enough :) Also use the CWDT Setup I'm using, it's insane!

Cheers
"
an1drag0n wrote:
I actually think a decent idea for the tough bosses like chayula would be to use orb of storms with pcoc to generate charges until skyforth, though it might not even be necessary. Also for those doing breach lords make sure to buy a couple breach rings with added lightning and elemental weapon damage, can get pretty insane rings for like 1-2c.

EDIT: Killed Chayula, was pretty tough, made it with last portal. Still have tons of improvement in my gear so I'm pretty okay with that.

Well done Sir!

Yeh, you also need to change a few things for tough bosses on a budget, but being smart hels alot!

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info