[2.5 Breach SC/HC] Crit Dagger DW Blade Flurry by fiqst

Yea that's the annoying part when using Death's Hand with a Slayer, rather than say an Assassin. I played the exact same setup as this albeit with Viper Strike instead of Blade Flurry, and the Power Charge generation can be consistent with normal trash but sometimes iffy when it came to other mobs (keep in mind also I was using loath's bane, so maybe with a Bino's effects would be different).

Playing this build in Breach. The build remains the same as it was in Essence so it's fully up to date for 2.5.

I've included a breach journal if you want to see my progress.

Some thoughts:

Every body is playing blade flurry it seems, mostly in assassin or raider form, this has made bino and death's hand ridiculously expensive so I may include some alternatives in the future.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Nice guide, I'll add it on monday to the list.

I play a "classic" Assassin Flurry with claws.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
What order did you level your acendancy class?
"
andromeda916 wrote:
What order did you level your acendancy class?

Endless hunger first.

It is really useful during high burst damage like in the middle of a breach.

Bane of legends second.

Culling is great at the merciless level.

With just these 2 ascendancies, Slayer is actually very strong at uber labs. Last league I was able to do speed runs quite easily.

I basically ran through every trap like they meant nothing. The trick is to quickly destroy a pack of enemies to activate your constant leech, then just run past everything using a Quicksilver of adrenaline. The damage you received gets replenished quickly in between traps and out-heals the fire ground.

The culling aspect of Bane of legends makes the final, and most dangerous, izaro encounter very easy.

Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which flask you advise me to use in it with what effects, and in the late game if there are any single flask I can use.

Sorry for my bad english. :P
"
cxlealxf wrote:

Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which flask you advise me to use in it with what effects, and in the late game if there are any single flask I can use.

Sorry for my bad english. :P

Everyone is different, but I usually run with:

I use Quicksilver of adrenaline to move fast and is constantly up.

Stibnite creates a smoke cloud which blinds enemies which is quite useful, it also increases evasion.

It uses 10/30 charges so it refills very quickly. I have it with dousing so i can be frozen proof.

Sulphur flasks are useful to me because they use 20/60 and can be refilled quickly. If I didn't have high enough Crit chance, I would use a diamond flask instead.

I try to get +charges or reduced charges used to extend the function of the these.

People usually go for an Atziri's promise or taste of hate but I feel that they get used up in the first 10 seconds and then become useless.

Blue utility flasks are more useful in longer boss battles like the Breach lords or Guardians.
Im really on the fence about which class I want to use blade flurry with, mathils assassin looks pretty tanky with sick dps, the raider is just flat out speed. Why go slayer? for the leech? makes you a bit tankier but you lose alot of dmg for bosses? Just wondering what your thoughts are.
Last edited by Jager235 on Dec 10, 2016, 2:38:32 AM
"
Jager235 wrote:
Im really on the fence about which class I want to use blade flurry with, mathils assassin looks pretty tanky with sick dps, the raider is just flat out speed. Why go slayer? for the leech? makes you a bit tankier but you lose alot of dmg for bosses? Just wondering what your thoughts are.

It's my personal opinion that Slayer is the most versatile.

Assassin has the poison and bleed, raiders have onslaught, but Slayer has 20% more damage, a 20% cull, immunity to bleed and stun and a life leech that trivialises traps.

In all honesty, Mathil is a godly player with exceptional mouse skill, flask management and timing, and it's his hand skills that make assassin look OP.

I'm sure if he played a Slayer instead of assassin, then we'd be here talking about comparing an OP Slayer to the other potential classes, same goes if he played a raider.

The sleeper class, imo, is the berserker with Vaal Pact and Cloaked in Savagery. 40% more damage and insta-heal is quite good.
This build is very fun. I was wondering instead of Binos would the new unique dagger work? Arakaali's Fang.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info