[2.5 Breach SC/HC] Crit Dagger DW Blade Flurry by fiqst

"
BossIccold wrote:
This build is very fun. I was wondering instead of Binos would the new unique dagger work? Arakaali's Fang.

i'd like to try it, but i feel that the cost isn't worth it, unless you concentrate on poison damage (added chaos, void manipulation, voidheart, etc).

As a pure physical dagger, you can easily find a cheaper alternative HERE. Any of these will out perform that dagger.

Also, look into if there are an rare daggers that would outperform Bino with a similar price.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Also was wondering if Kraityn bandit in cruel would also be a viable option? Or is Oak Phys damage the better option during your testing?
"
BossIccold wrote:
Also was wondering if Kraityn bandit in cruel would also be a viable option? Or is Oak Phys damage the better option during your testing?

That was a mistake. Kraiton is better.

In fact, you should prioritise attack speed over damage. The key to efficiency is to build up 6 stacks as fast possible, there's no point to mega hits if it takes 3 seconds to build to max stacks.

It's worth it to alter the tree to focus on attack speed like swapping the duelist start nodes.
Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which flask you advise me to use in it with what effects
"
speronekill wrote:
Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which flask you advise me to use in it with what effects

hi there i answered this in the last page but i'll just copy and paste here:

I usually run with:

I use Quicksilver of adrenaline to move fast and is constantly up.

Stibnite creates a smoke cloud which blinds enemies which is quite useful, it also increases evasion.

It uses 10/30 charges so it refills very quickly. I have it with dousing so i can be frozen proof.

Sulphur flasks are useful to me because they use 20/60 and can be refilled quickly. If I didn't have high enough Crit chance, I would use a diamond flask instead.

I try to get +charges or reduced charges used to extend the function of the these.

People usually go for an Atziri's promise or taste of hate but I feel that they get used up in the first 10 seconds and then become useless.

Blue utility flasks are more useful in longer boss battles like the Breach lords or Guardians.
Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which jewel you advise me to use in it with what effects
Hello

can you say me how you generate endurance charge for immortall call?

Thank you
"
speronekill wrote:
Hello friend I'm doing this build of yours and wanted to know which jewel you advise me to use in it with what effects

Life, attack speed and crit multi are the best stats

"
eldwind wrote:
Hello

can you say me how you generate endurance charge for immortall call?

Thank you

I don't use endurance charges in this build, so immortal call lasts only half a second or so, which is fine for almost all situations.
btw what ascendancy skills do i get with the 8 points that are available. i'm new to this game and started out to follow your guide in breach league. i think i'm about 1 week in. nice guide.
if I replace your gloves with gloves Atziri's Acuity if it was alright xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info