[2.5] The Critfall Trapper | Life/CI/LL | Insane 2M+ DPS (Uber / Uber Lab) | twitch.tv/Dygnity

I've played Bfall traps in HC during past leagues; im sure this is HC viable. Its nice as a league starter because you can get deerstalkers cheap really early on, so a 5l at lvl 22. I just don't like the life % on his build for HC;l 109% life and 90% ES is gonna be iffy; although you can get enough ES once you go CI the transition might be a bit tricky. I'm also not sure how good the bow version will be because of the nerf to soulstrike (it will still be good with occultist; but sunblast + 4x clever construction ugh). So I think CI saboteur is gonna be the way to go, get a decay (decay stacks with poison and scales off of spell damage too) 1h dagger; and you should be good to go.
Last edited by thevdende on Dec 2, 2016, 4:02:12 AM
Unless I am mistaken, you only need 2 clever construction with sunblast.

Do you know if assassin is any good ? Feel like it will be a lot more dps, but I fear that the trap cooldown recovery will be too high for clearing efficiently the breachs :/
unfortunately the wiki is wrong, to get 0 second trap duration you need 4 cheap construction jewels + sunblast. I'm playing an occulitst trapper now; and I'm thinking of dropping both sunblast and cheap construction in favour of hair trigger jewels and getting more trap detonation radius in the tree. Theoretically that should make all traps trigger; or at least most of htem. Also with the changes to bladefall, i find the traps which detonate after their duration expired generally don't target the monster your fighting anyway, so it seems a bit useless..
deleted
Last edited by Valkoon on Dec 4, 2016, 6:31:39 PM
I think is a good league start build, Ty for sharing. I would try life version (wand/dagger+shield) and maybe try to make a hipster version with hidden potential jew. I have 1 question: I dont find good ref about synergies between essence of delirium and trap. If it worked it would be a good idea?
Total noob question I'm sure, but how do you run auras on life with CI? Is that just for low life?
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Total noob question I'm sure, but how do you run auras on life with CI? Is that just for low life?

This will be solely for LL setup, as with Life/CI your Mana pool will be reserved instead.
Oh hi
I dont know what can i do now.
Im lv 82 and stay at a HP/ES Mix because my dmg is very high and i have problems to become the right colors und links for CI.
Normal Atziri is death, with 3k Hp :D.

Maybe i buy a 5Link Bow with GGGGB and take Shrieking Essence of Woe on it?
A ES Chest for the Trap is "impossible" to become.

Now im a pure glascanon.
Have 3 Ex in stash.

Thanks for help.
"
KurosMalkil wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

This will be solely for LL setup, as with Life/CI your Mana pool will be reserved instead.

Ok thx. So without enlighten, just run one curse and discipline?
Deleted
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Dec 6, 2016, 7:54:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info