[2.5] The Critfall Trapper | Life/CI/LL | Insane 2M+ DPS (Uber / Uber Lab) | twitch.tv/Dygnity

I'm having problem with my trapper. Lvled it to 78, went CI - 6,1k ES atm, current items:

What I like is the sheer clearspeed when it comes to clearing mob packs, but I feel that dmg is somehow lacking on single target mobs the higher maps I'm doing. Also I don't know is it the mindset or my bad gameplay (never played CI before) but for example I've tried Izaro merc and got rekt - was kinda running around him throwing traps, waiting for cooldown what felt like eons to throw next ones, was getting damaged which prevented ES from recovering - all fun stuff. And of course many of them traps werent even triggered by Izaro.
What am I doing wrong, how shitty is my eq?
Probably shite due to me being offline for last two weeks.
Last edited by KR33P on Apr 1, 2017, 11:03:02 AM
help ;__;
GGGGBB.

I found only 1 high ES 6L piece with those colors. Costs 22 ex.
Guess I'm ready to start investing thousands of chromes now...

Edit:
OK, I did something better. Bought a 6L vaal regalia for 4ex, ilvl 85, crafted a simple -32% attribute requirements, colored cheaply. Now it's just a matter of rolling a better ES on it.. in time.. and with a ton of alts and stuff. I'm hoping to get a really good regalia though, which would be useful in the future anyway. : ]

I like the build so far, really powerful. The shield a bit meh.. but I like that it's flexible. You can add more shield, you can use soul strike, wands.. I prefer daggers and whirling blades with fortify. Best defense.

Ok.... question.. in case anyone will ever read this:
Elemental penetration doesn't stack? Cuz u don't take High Explosives. I did. And plus the ascendancy I expected 20% penetration. O O Yet only 10 % shows under offense. Wth? How can this not stack? Am I missing something here or is this game yet again taking a big dump in my face? : D
Last edited by monkeyonyourtonsils on Apr 4, 2017, 2:39:47 PM
You frequently mention that you have 8 power charges, but your dps photos shows 9. All of the trees you link show that you take +2 PCs. So, 3 natural charges, 2 from the tree, 1 from mission, and 2 from void batteries. Where is this 9th charge coming from?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Skill Trees dont work for me. Can you update them?
"
Nuckal777 wrote:
Skill Trees dont work for me. Can you update them?

Seconded please.
If you have any intention of updating this for 3.0, I had a lot of fun with the build in 2.5 and would love to play it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info