[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hi all, its one of my first postings here in forum.
Thx to unchained for this build idea, i had a lot of fun with it.

Now to dps at hideout: with my setup i have 10.4k with auras and aoe.

c0reman i saw you dont use abyssus, is your 9k dps with or without abyssus?

"
Dudeldi wrote:
Hi all, its one of my first postings here in forum.
Thx to unchained for this build idea, i had a lot of fun with it.

Now to dps at hideout: with my setup i have 10.4k with auras and aoe.

c0reman i saw you dont use abyssus, is your 9k dps with or without abyssus?

with it, i swap when i mapping (im kinda carefree, so dont wanna die often)
"
ex_vitek wrote:
"
pobubas wrote:
how do u deal with freezes with that flask setup ?
if u asking me, then im changing them, going bleed and kiara..
what dps u guys have at ho with aoe?

8.1k atm but still got a few things to upgrade and need a few more lvls for another jewel slot
think im gonna drop witchfire for a flask with freeze remove though
hihi

i creat me a char with this build im lvl 80 and my es is 5,5k is very low i see with my next skills points i earnt not more es ...

any one giot idea how i can earn 2,5k ES

1. step better armor but very expensiv
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

i creat me a char with this build im lvl 80 and my es is 5,5k is very low i see with my next skills points i earnt not more es ...

beter gloves and jewelry should help out alot
"
pobubas wrote:
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

gloves is for pushing resis -.-
"
Baukasten wrote:
"
pobubas wrote:
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

gloves is for pushing resis -.-

you should try to get more on other stuff your belt is also really bad
getting 10 all res on a jewel also helps out alot

"

you should try to get more on other stuff your belt is also really bad
getting 10 all res on a jewel also helps out alot

i buy me a better armor and belt fro my last currency
Thx for this build guide!
I have managed to kill all the guardians, shaper and uber atziri with this build (all first for me, but ofc not deathless).

I was wery lucky to chance skyforths, so i cant say that i have invested that much, since the rest of my gear is just "okey". For reference i have 6k es, around 70k dps fully buffed (lions, atziri and taste of hate, conc effect, 6 power charges and 3 frenzy charges and abyssus) and around 50k without frenzy, and I usually do not use bloodrage.

If anyone is interested in seeing my gear, just let me know and I will post it. So, for those who struggle with lower ES and DPS than OP, it is dooable with 6k es and 50k tootlip dps :)
I did all leages ca mf build. But i cant do the end contend with that. And because lvling is a pain for me, i dont lvl another char with the curency i earnd and so i bought all the contend to get the 36 archivment what is my goal every leage.
This leage i had the goal i do the contend myself.
so i looked for builds an bf was the build what looks like make this doable.
I started with liftingnerds build and it works fine till i changed to es with 83. then i died verry often to frozen and stunned. I cant do any breach then the fire one because the cold and lightning i had no chance to survive. so i skiped all.
So i looked for another build and found this one.
And what should i say. its a extremly difference. Its still a bit scary in breachs but the rest of contend is a amazing differnce. To day i did a vault map with +102 added lighning +90 added fire 30 % reduced physical dmg and other scary mods, because i wont the bonus and it was the result of valing. i died 4 times but made the map and the breaches in it.
With my other builds i never can do such maps.
So i am verry happy with it and i have not so good gear.
But one problem exists.
I have only 24 mana left becaus i have only a lvl3 enlighten.
and thats the proble why id die sometime because the mana didnd last for the whirling blades skill to run out of the problem zone.
whats the easiest way (no a lvl 4 enlighten is not in my budget) to get enought mana.
How do you managed that.
any advice is welcome.
thanks a lot for this awesome build. i love it the most since i play poe.

edit.
I saw the video and i notice the 2 nodes with 12 % lower mana reservation. Why dont you wrote this not in the guide :-(.
With that my question is answerd. I think it would be good to how this in the guide and not the
gem for 2 % what needs one socket and the 3 % what use a skillpoint if i can have for 2 skillpoints and one socket 12 % less mana reserved.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jan 13, 2017, 4:54:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info