[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

empty
Last edited by ThirtyBlackRoses on Jan 13, 2017, 2:46:06 PM
"
I did all leages ca mf build. But i cant do the end contend with that. And because lvling is a pain for me, i dont lvl another char with the curency i earnd and so i bought all the contend to get the 36 archivment what is my goal every leage.
This leage i had the goal i do the contend myself.
so i looked for builds an bf was the build what looks like make this doable.
I started with liftingnerds build and it works fine till i changed to es with 83. then i died verry often to frozen and stunned. I cant do any breach then the fire one because the cold and lightning i had no chance to survive. so i skiped all.
So i looked for another build and found this one.
And what should i say. its a extremly difference. Its still a bit scary in breachs but the rest of contend is a amazing differnce. To day i did a vault map with +102 added lighning +90 added fire 30 % reduced physical dmg and other scary mods, because i wont the bonus and it was the result of valing. i died 4 times but made the map and the breaches in it.
With my other builds i never can do such maps.
So i am verry happy with it and i have not so good gear.
But one problem exists.
I have only 24 mana left becaus i have only a lvl3 enlighten.
and thats the proble why id die sometime because the mana didnd last for the whirling blades skill to run out of the problem zone.
whats the easiest way (no a lvl 4 enlighten is not in my budget) to get enought mana.
How do you managed that.
any advice is welcome.
thanks a lot for this awesome build. i love it the most since i play poe.

edit.
I saw the video and i notice the 2 nodes with 12 % lower mana reservation. Why dont you wrote this not in the guide :-(.
With that my question is answerd. I think it would be good to how this in the guide and not the
gem for 2 % what needs one socket and the 3 % what use a skillpoint if i can have for 2 skillpoints and one socket 12 % less mana reserved.

Hello! It's not possible to answer every possible question/scenario ahead of time in a guide. Guides take time to write. These questions have been answered as well in previous posts. However, If you follow me on twitch or youtube I answer all questions live on my streams. Come and drop by sometime :D
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 13, 2017, 6:11:47 PM
whats more important stat on the voidheart poison or bleed?
"
kNarf_ wrote:

Poison takes higher priority.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
kNarf_ wrote:

Don't even worry about the bleed roll. Get as high a poison roll as you can afford and then take the highest bleed roll from those.
in a boss fight (guardian) you use Wither? .. is very bad mostly death the totem and is cost time to cast a new ...

got now 7,2k ES next Test is a guardian for me ^^
"
Baukasten wrote:
in a boss fight (guardian) you use Wither? .. is very bad mostly death the totem and is cost time to cast a new ...

got now 7,2k ES next Test is a guardian for me ^^

Summoning the totem is pretty fast actually. The totem slows enemies down and it's an extra target on the field, thus reducing damage done to your character.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Here is my gear:

And sometimes I use this:

Here is a screenshot of my tooltip with flasks and charges with conc effect (only thing missing is the 18% from warchief totem):

Spoiler

Am I missing something in this build? My tooltip is no where near as impressive as yours is (I know I'm missing warchief totem but that is only 18% I can do another test with that but it will not improve greatly).

Also with this same build with conc effect I was attempting Minotaur and only managed to get him to half HP. Please don't say I need to learn how to play because I do play pretty well. Was dodging and attacking when I could. Was using flasks and refilling them with golems. It seems like I'm doing something wrong.

In H/O with auras and aoe I currently have 8997.4 dps.

You can take a look at my leveling tree on my profile.

Any advice??

Last edited by SeoulSoul on Jan 14, 2017, 4:04:44 AM
"
Here is my gear:

[sic]

Any advice??

I think your gear looks mostly solid. I would upgrade that 230 pdps claw (73-197 dmg range) to at least a 245 pdps like your other one.

You could use at least 7k ES to manage those guardians a tiny bit better and your amulet has crit chance on it that you shouldn't need. Look for a new amulet with higher phys rolls, accuracy, crit multi, flat/%ES (and an open prefix with only one of these) with whatever else you need like resists maybe. Honestly, I think you just need %ES more than flat--you have about as much flat ES as me and I have 7100 ES.

Your diamond ring is really very nice except for that cold dmg roll :/ Maybe see if you can swap that roll for flat ES as well on another ring (probably very difficult to find).

With your gloves, I'd be curious to see if flat phys would be better than the minion dmg. You might want to test that at a crafting bench.

Those are the biggest things I see. I never got above about 80k tooltip with 10.42 aps, but I did all end-game content fine barring some deaths. Shaper was pretty afk at those levels. Uber Atziri and guardians were not, but they were still comfortably doable with a few portals.
Thanks for reply. I changed both my gloves to ones above 250pdps and it helped somewhat:

Also changed amulet to the best I could currently do (I need Strength on them because of Abyssus requirements or I could do better):

One thing I am really lacking is resists while I am not using my ES helmet. This is with Abyssus:

Spoiler

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks!
Last edited by SeoulSoul on Jan 14, 2017, 5:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info