[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Nvm
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 20, 2017, 9:42:14 PM
I had the same thoughts about crit multi until I got bored and recoloured my chest to use void manipulation just for fun.
the difference to the effect of leeching is not really notable, the ability to freeze everything is also still given in pretty much the same way,
herald of ash didnt already do any notable fire damage even with crit multi in use. the only reason to use it is its overkill burn spread effect for clearspeed which is very slightly affected maybe, but not that much to build everthing around it.
in change I was experiencing a very high damage boost, especially for all stuff that coulndt be oneshotted directly even with a crit multi gem slotted.
all this was able to feel already without the wither totem which I usually only use to essences, shaper and vaal bosses+uber and gives another huge boost...

in addition flasks like promise and sin's rebirth are outperforming any other flask, also defensively due to the chaos part being leeched back.

so in my objective opinion void manipulation is highly recommended if u want to minmax the build.
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 21, 2017, 3:24:38 AM
Been enjoying this build now for a couple days; just hit 70 recently and still lacking multiple chaos dmg/claw points so obviously my damage is a little lacking, but out of curiosity what would be the ideal gem set up for a 5link? BF-added chaos-faster attacks- void manip-melee dmg/melee on full life?
"
DankEdgyMemes wrote:
Been enjoying this build now for a couple days; just hit 70 recently and still lacking multiple chaos dmg/claw points so obviously my damage is a little lacking, but out of curiosity what would be the ideal gem set up for a 5link? BF-added chaos-faster attacks- void manip-melee dmg/melee on full life?

6L optimal void-BF-faster-crit damage-melee full life-melee physical
6L less optimal BF-faster-crit damage-area dmg-melee full life-melee physical
5L i'd say to just take out melee physical or void, i personally use BF-faster-crit dmg-area dmg- fortify (want more tank, i have def enough damage so far)
"
Redwyne92 wrote:
"
DankEdgyMemes wrote:

6L optimal void-BF-faster-crit damage-melee full life-melee physical
6L less optimal BF-faster-crit damage-area dmg-melee full life-melee physical
5L i'd say to just take out melee physical or void, i personally use BF-faster-crit dmg-area dmg- fortify (want more tank, i have def enough damage so far)

Yeah I had a complete brain fart and forgot about my increased/conc area gems I've been using; I believe I've been running bf-faster attacks-added chaos-Melee phys-increased/conc effect, was curious if it'd be worth my time and currency to change up my links since I'm already sitting at 8.2k es and am lacking a little on damage
"
DankEdgyMemes wrote:

Optimal 5l would be:

BF - Faster attacks - melee phys - melee on full life - conc effect (bosses) / Inc Aoe (mapping)

Melee phys on full life will add much more than added chaos since it's a damage multiplier.

If you can't re-color for w/e reason than replace added chaos gem with increased crit damage, this will do more damage (assuming both gems leveled the same).
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 21, 2017, 10:02:31 AM
cheers m8 !
enjoying ur build :>
i would like to be a bit more tanky without droppin the second claw.
what do u think about fortify linked to whirling blades ? or wouldnt that work ?
Hi guys.

i Have one doubt here, is about Tree auras.

I Have Skyforth boots + Reduced mana Reservation ( 4% reduced mana reserved from Tree) + Enlighten Gem level 4.

When i run 3 auras (Discipline+hatred+Erald of ash) i have only 114 mana from 883. This amount is good or I need to increase this?

And for Third aura who is better? Artic armour or Heral of ash?

Thanks!

If anyone can help, I appreciate it :)
"
FOXXORR wrote:
cheers m8 !
enjoying ur build :>
i would like to be a bit more tanky without droppin the second claw.
what do u think about fortify linked to whirling blades ? or wouldnt that work ?

Yes that does work and most of us use this.

Bonus is if you have that setup linked in one of your claws, the wolves generated from that claw will also have fortify and faster attacks :)

"
Ozzy11bat wrote:
Hi guys.

i Have one doubt here, is about Tree auras.

I Have Skyforth boots + Reduced mana Reservation ( 4% reduced mana reserved from Tree) + Enlighten Gem level 4.

When i run 3 auras (Discipline+hatred+Erald of ash) i have only 114 mana from 883. This amount is good or I need to increase this?

If anyone can help, I appreciate it :)

That amount is normal and fine, your leech will sustain your attacks. The only time it's a slight issue is if you are backtracking in a map where there are no mobs present to leech from sometimes you have to stop whirling and walk for a few seconds to let mana recharge. In combat it's no issue
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 21, 2017, 12:06:07 PM
"
"
kushorange wrote:

Yeah but its Extra chaos damage/less elemental damage vs Extra physical on crit. The videos you did and the GIF you posted at the top are with the crit multi gem from last season show crit multi is insanely fast already.

Shaper already dies in maybe 30 sec each phase (kinda depends on his rotation) with crit multi.

Yes wither totem does help a lot, and it helps a lot more with void manipulation. But like you said you don't even use the wither totem during normal gameplay and shaper already dies extemely fast with crit multi.

So the overall the benefits of crit multi outweigh the benefits of void manipulation, In my opinion of course.

Your reasoning makes no sense, did you actually test it? The Void gem in all scenarios gives you more damage (on paper and in practice, even if you completely remove the wither totem), you haven't shown any evidence where crit multi "outweighs the benefits of void manipulation." I'm speaking from experience with testing both setups against normal mobs and bosses, as well as calculating it manually (on top of that showing it in Path of Building). So, I ask you, why do you want to do less damage with crit multi? If you want to use crit-multi that's fine, I just don't see any reason to use it besides the difficulty of getting the off-colors.

Yes I have tested it. Had two regalia and swapped them to try it + path of building. You lose a lot of tooltip dps. Especially with taste of hate and HOA active. You loose a lot of leech. Only a few things died faster. Shaper was one, but shaper is already easy peasy and is easy to keep wither totem alive.

Anything that can't be posioned dies much slower.

"the benefits" are the things I mentioned. The easier colors, the higher upfront dps, the better leech, doesn't ruin HOA/taste of hate/etc, crit multi is huge bonus damage.

But it all depends on how you wanna do the build though.

If you run an Abyssus, then I'd recommend Arctic Armour to null some of the increased damage taken. In that case, since you aren't running HOA then Void Mani might be better fit.

Last league since legacy voidheart wasn't available, it was even better to run a 2nd steel ring instead of a voidheart. In that case it was 100% better to run the crit multi.

But each person's build will be different though, and its up to yourself to figure out what works best for your items and play-style.
Last edited by kushorange on Apr 21, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info