[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

How do you convert phys to chaos i didn't quite get it, also because i only have like 80 chaos dps next to my 8k pdps
Hey two quick questions:

1. I've got "Minions deal increased damage" crafted on my gloves and I want to make sure that it actually works with my scourge claws because I know it needs to be global or something? My only other decent option on the gloves would be some extra life leech.

2. Would a physical damage Vessel of Vinktar be a good flask for this build? Lots of leech.

Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Smokinokun01 on Apr 20, 2017, 2:57:56 AM
"
Swex wrote:
How do you convert phys to chaos i didn't quite get it, also because i only have like 80 chaos dps next to my 8k pdps

We get extra added chaos damage from physical from the tree and flasks.

"
Smokinokun01 wrote:
Hey two quick questions:

1. I've got "Minions deal increased damage" crafted on my gloves and I want to make sure that it actually works with my scourge claws because I know it needs to be global or something? My only other decent option on the gloves would be some extra life leech.

2. Would a physical damage Vessel of Vinktar be a good flask for this build? Lots of leech.

Thanks for the help.

1. The modifier on the gloves will apply as global damage to your character if you are using the scourge claws.

2. I would not use Vessel of Vinktar, there are better flasks.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 20, 2017, 6:42:21 AM
Vinktar's is good for bosses though

that is my Shaper flask setup with what I can reach over 26.6 million dps to him, about 8 million more than with Taste of hate and 6 million more than with a Sulphur flask (due to shocking Shaper)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 20, 2017, 9:01:34 AM
Been playing this Build for a few days and it's really impressing what it's able to do!!

My only problem is the amount of ES. Sitting at around 7.1k right now with Abyssus and Dual Claw. Can someone look at my profile please an tell me what to improve? The char's name is Flurryfreak.
Thanks guys!
"
Lawyne wrote:

that is my Shaper flask setup with what I can reach over 26.6 million dps to him, about 8 million more than with Taste of hate and 6 million more than with a Sulphur flask (due to shocking Shaper)

Shaper can not be shocked, however, you can easily use a vaal lightning trap to apply shock to other bosses. Try Sin's Rebirth instead of vinktars. It should yield much more damage. You also have more than enough leech, a vinktar flask is a waste of space based on my experience. Don't forget that when you use a vinktar flask that you also get shocked (50% more damage taken from all sources).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 20, 2017, 10:46:17 AM
"
"
Lawyne wrote:

Shaper can not be shocked, however, you can easily use a vaal lightning trap to apply shock to other bosses. Try Sin's Rebirth instead of vinktars. It should yield much more damage. You also have more than enough leech, a vinktar flask is a waste of space based on my experience. Don't forget that when you use a vinktar flask that you also get shocked (50% more damage taken from all sources).

Hah, ur right he cant be shocked lol

I missed that, I missed when he got introduced to the game due to my 2 years break of PoE.

I came back during the BReach league and just slammed everything using Howa without noticing Shaper's immunities because I used Elemental Focus and a lot of penetration.

Anyway, at this point Sin's Rebirth is truely best in slot then, still getting my numbers to 22.3 million dps against Shaper (unshocked)

thanks for ur help
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 20, 2017, 11:24:38 AM
"
Schmalli wrote:
Been playing this Build for a few days and it's really impressing what it's able to do!!

My only problem is the amount of ES. Sitting at around 7.1k right now with Abyssus and Dual Claw. Can someone look at my profile please an tell me what to improve? The char's name is Flurryfreak.
Thanks guys!

get 300es gloves and a crystal belt maybe, jewels with %es would help too, as well as flat es on ring and ammy (u know that all that costs smth)
Hello mates!

I'm lvl 14 yet, but I'm doing this build, my question is, what gems in the beggining I need to use? what is the best gems low lvl to this build? Thx guys!
I recommend using a Hubris with the 40% enchant instead of Abyssus. The damage is already high enough to do all content deathless. So getting the extra ES in my opinion is the better option. Unless you are tooltip warrior, of course.

For flasks,

I really prefer Dying Sun for mapping. The extra AOE is very nice when the extra damage is not needed, helps with clear speed quite a bit.

Kiara's is very important for mapping IMO. Having the "oh shit" button incase of freeze/curse/stun/etc is very important for this build. Any time when you are not using Blade Flurry is when you can die. The leech is just too important.

Otherwise, Lion's Roar is great for bosses and the knockback adds a lot of extra bleed damage. You can put a lot of bosses into pseudo perma-stun with the knockback making it very safe.

Witchfire brew is fantastic and a great damage boost. Important on bosses. Have tried using Vuln curse on hit gloves as well. But there are some fantastic glove enchants and getting only lvl 12 vuln on hit isnt as nice as the lvl 21 from witchfire.

Taste of Hate. I love this flask as well. Damage reduction and damage increase? Amazing. Suffers from similar problem as Herald of Ash though when using Void Manipulation. Its why I still use Increase Crit Multi gem instead.

Haven't tried a Sin's rebirth, but I imagine its just a better Atziri's promise.

I don't use a mana flask for this build. As long as you are hitting stuff the leech keeps you topped off.

I'd stay away from Vinktars/wise oak for this build.

Here are the flasks I recommend and change out depending on map/mods.

*PIC OF SIN's REBIRTH*
Last edited by kushorange on Apr 20, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info