[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hi guys

I rerolled a character to this build but i just have 5.5k tooltip dmg where could i improve my gear

Tyvm

Improved some of my gear, but my tooltip still feels weak. Is there something wrong with my tree? Or just not enough levels yet?

Dont have enough chromatics to reroll sockets on the chest, but will do asap. Also missing the 80% stun avoidance enchant on my boots.
Isn't it too low leech in "CI Budget gear" for HC? 1.2 only? What about blood drinker too?
I could use a little help to improve my character. I'm able to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri, but it doesn't feel like I'm doing enough at some fights. I have 7.8k Average damage in hideout with inc aoe and hatred + ice golem active. I think its near 48k with conc fully buffed.
I know I need more accuracy on ring and amulet, but thats too expensive for me at the moment. Also need Void Manipulation in chest, but this fucker wont give me 3g2r1b.

I'm also curious about what flasks I should prioritize.
Currently I'm using

I need the Topaz Flask for bleed immunity, and Jade flask for freeze immunity. I'm not comfortable with relying on Taste of Hate for the freeze immune.

Should I remove Taste of Hate for The Witchfire Brew?

Also, if anyone check my passive tree, I'm curious if I should temporarily remove the 3 crit nodes around True Strike + the dex node, and grab the last Minion Damage node + jewel socket with 3%+3% attack speed node near Scion.
I see people are having a lot of mana problems.
Here's an "intuitive" way to get 12% reserved and works well with an enlighten 3.

You can also try and get the lab enchant for 20% reduced Discipline mana reservation or 15% hatred mana reservation. While not cheap on an Abyssus they are very reasonable for i84 Hubris Circlet.
How are you getting so many off colors? I've spent over 1200 chroms trying to get GGGRRB
"
How are you getting so many off colors? I've spent over 1200 chroms trying to get GGGRRB

just waste chroms with 3 green setup by vorici, i spent something around 1500 chroms
"
Christian2903 wrote:
I could use a little help to improve my character. I'm able to kill Shaper and Uber Atziri, but it doesn't feel like I'm doing enough at some fights. I have 7.8k Average damage in hideout with inc aoe and hatred + ice golem active. I think its near 48k with conc fully buffed.
I know I need more accuracy on ring and amulet, but thats too expensive for me at the moment. Also need Void Manipulation in chest, but this fucker wont give me 3g2r1b.

I'm also curious about what flasks I should prioritize.
Currently I'm using

I need the Topaz Flask for bleed immunity, and Jade flask for freeze immunity. I'm not comfortable with relying on Taste of Hate for the freeze immune.

Should I remove Taste of Hate for The Witchfire Brew?

Also, if anyone check my passive tree, I'm curious if I should temporarily remove the 3 crit nodes around True Strike + the dex node, and grab the last Minion Damage node + jewel socket with 3%+3% attack speed node near Scion.

Witchfire brew is drastically better than Taste of Hate for damage. But you'd probably want to keep the Taste of Hate for damage mitigation. Maybe get rid of lion's roar. Witchfire gives more dps than basically any other flask for this build.
"
shamonj03 wrote:
I see people are having a lot of mana problems.
Here's an "intuitive" way to get 12% reserved and works well with an enlighten 3.

r u ok with just 104 unreserved mana? I'm at 135 and use a passive point to get 180 because with 135 I often run out of mana after whirling blades into the next pack when mapping. FOr boss farming it's ok tho
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info