[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Frofrosted wrote:
"
Kizunas wrote:
"
pandlings wrote:
can someone check my character? its called ShadowsLoli my tooltip says 2k

Your scourge claws are really weak. They go up to 270 dps+ while yours are 199 and 204. Your abyssus only has +112% crit multiplier. Your gems are low level. You're only lvl 73 and you've gone for ES nodes first so you still have damage nodes ahead of you. Your rings also give you no crit or phys damage. You also have only 4 ascendancy points and no voidheart, so the primary mechanism for damage in this build: poison, isn't present. But factor in your flasks, 20 stacks of wither, release at stage 6 blade flurry, and power charges, your dps will reach 195k, up from 15k with none of that and blade flurry at stage 1. So, in short, you're probably doing around 20-50k dps on average. If you want to reach millions of dps, you'll need to replace your gear and level up.

Edit: And also, use some blacksmith's whetstones on your scourges. They're still 0% quality.

hey sir, could you please analyze my char too?

i would appreciate a lot, since im getting only 20k dps with all flasks and buffs up and 4k tooltip hidout with buffs.

One of your claws is 243 dps, which would lower your tooltip a little bit, you should get a diamond ring with phys attack or a steel ring, you have several good jewels but some are pretty useless, you should get a lion's roar flask, and what would boost your dps the most is getting an abyssus with high crit multiplier. Also, your gem placement is weird, why do you have enlighten on vaal haste instead of your hatred? What is your curse on hit attached to? Also, tooltip dps isn't everything, you're likely reaching an excess of 1 million if you include everything and vaal lightning trap. You should get a wither with a spell totem though. You won't see it, but it'd increase your dps by a large amount.
Can you give me some tips on what to upgrade first, what am I missing, and how my tree is pleasE»
Can someone give me some tips to know what i should change from mi gear??. I have some currenci to spend
"
Obbamajaros wrote:
Can you give me some tips on what to upgrade first, what am I missing, and how my tree is pleasE»

Be sure to copy the 6-link setup as it is in the guide. There is a difference between scourge claw version and the budget version.

Based on the gear, you don't have any flat accuracy. Accuracy is extremely important, you can get it on amulets/rings/gloves/helmets. It is highly recommended that you have at least 90%+ hit chance at all times. It is also important to stack as much physical damage to attacks on your gear.

"
Alvaroroc wrote:
Can someone give me some tips to know what i should change from mi gear??. I have some currenci to spend

Please make sure that your character screen isn't private, or you can post your gear/tree on this forum page.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 31, 2017, 7:46:40 AM

I need the cold resist on shield otherwise i would use another scourge, just struggling to get ci gear with resists.
Ok I think it is visible naw. Wich items should i change first to improve my character??
[/quote]

One of your claws is 243 dps, which would lower your tooltip a little bit, you should get a diamond ring with phys attack or a steel ring, you have several good jewels but some are pretty useless, you should get a lion's roar flask, and what would boost your dps the most is getting an abyssus with high crit multiplier. Also, your gem placement is weird, why do you have enlighten on vaal haste instead of your hatred? What is your curse on hit attached to? Also, tooltip dps isn't everything, you're likely reaching an excess of 1 million if you include everything and vaal lightning trap. You should get a wither with a spell totem though. You won't see it, but it'd increase your dps by a large amount.[/quote]

THANK YOU, a lot!

i have a abyssus but ranged mobs 1 shot me every time, so im experimenting with the ES SHIELD, my gem placemnt was just to try some things.

Will change my jewels immediately.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RainLunatic/characters

I don't know how attack speed is 8.0...
my attack speed neither 7.0 nor 6.0. just 4.0
I have over 75% of all resistance, (no buff)energy shield is 4508, and dps is 14831.
(in buff)energy shield is 5575, dps is 19730.
And what I don't know is the probability of a critical hit.
I have 30% critical hit. Than you have over 90% critical hit.
I started POE when I saw your build.
And I played two week, still I don't know what's wrong

I can't speak English well, so I don't understand when saw your broadcast.
Last edited by RainLunatic on Apr 1, 2017, 5:15:59 AM
"
RainLunatic wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RainLunatic/characters

I don't know how attack speed is 8.0...
my attack speed neither 7.0, 6.0. just 4.0
I have over 75% of all resistance, (no buff)energy shield is 4508, and dps is 14831.
(in buff)energy shield is 5575, dps is 19730.
And what I don't know is the probability of a critical hit.
I have 30% critical hit. Than you have over 90% critical hit.
I started POE when I saw your build.
And I played two week, still I don't know what's wrong

I can't speak English well, so I don't understand when saw your broadcast.

Make profile PUBLIC please.
I just hit red maps and I need to increase my damage.

What's better to drop, shield for another claw or Es helm for abyssus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info