[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
SasQuaczek wrote:
Hi i have a problem i just use Conqueror's efficiency and 4% reduced mana reserved but still cant use 3 auras at the same time i dont know what happend help me ;D

Same problem here

https://poe.mikelat.com/#wK1BDuCd/9b.9b
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
"
SasQuaczek wrote:
Hi i have a problem i just use Conqueror's efficiency and 4% reduced mana reserved but still cant use 3 auras at the same time i dont know what happend help me ;D

Same problem here

https://poe.mikelat.com/#wK1BDuCd/9b.9b

the solution is Skyforth or the Charisma aura nodes
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Frofrosted wrote:
Well, ive been trying this build for like 4-5 days and i cant figure out why my dmg is so low.

ive tried all the nodes in chaos and physic(less energy shield), ive tried to use vulnerability, tried to follow people on poebuilds.io using adds phys to attacks on everything, and i cant figure out.

I can buy almost every item on the list except for the skyforth and yet it doesm seems to work good.

I had a vaal spark and i could solo any map beside boss. And with this build i can do very map dying and killing the boss kind of easy because of the minions, but ive def need help to figure out.

So i will gently ask WTF i am doing so wrong?

I had exact same problem, and Im with 6l regalia and 21/20 add chaos dmg, Ive tried claw version, good dmg but ES was too low, switched to budget version, dmg goes down to 3,8k tooltip in ho. Stuns r pain in the ass without Skyforth, cant use chayula, cause it lower ur dmg even more. I couldnt even leech from that point, and I had 9k ES.

TL:DR I gave up this build, and switched back to cyclone :p
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
BloodMoonZ wrote:

Please teach me how to get 100ex in less than a month.. I will be forever grateful.. ^_^

lol, why dont u ask fyndel how to get 10 mirrors in less than 2 weeks?

it' s experience, knowledge, cleverness and speed. u gotta teach those things urself...

...and a LOT of RNG... Don't forget that part. lol
There are 181 pages of comments on this build. How are there seriously STILL not leveling trees made for this? Especially when it's been asked multiple times. Since OP isn't, if anyone else could provide them, it would be greatly appreciated!
"
Fireturd wrote:
I am currently at 98k dps tool tip with this build. I MELT EVERYTHING!!!!!!

I have all the gear required except for skyforth and legacy ring.

My real question is, sometimes... I just get 1 shot and my ES is fairly low(6900) as I do not have incredibly high ES gloves and boots. How critical is Abysses to the build. I would like to do a little less damage and get more chance to live. I figured if I took off my abysses and replaced with a 450+ ES helm that would greatly increase my ES. Is the better option to go 1 claw/ Es Shield? or just not be a bitch and accept the fact that I will die and should just give up on leveling past 95?

Can you plz do a favour and inspect my character and telling what im doing wrong to have only 5k tooltip dmg?

Or anyone else?

To the dude with the leveling question, go with the claw nodes and pyhs atk passives and leveling using frost blades and any gem u want to put it, its fairly easier and better, or you can go with the spectral trhow
Hi, I'm abit confused about the links used in the chest. Seems like some are using crit multi instead of void manipulation, and on your screenshot with the massive tooltip damage, it looks like you are using crit chance gem. Also, void manipulation reduces the elemental damage gained from hatred and herald of ash. Hoping to get some help before I chrome my chest, as 2 red 3 green 1 blue will take alot of chromes. Cheers in advance for the anwsers.
can someone check my character? its called ShadowsLoli my tooltip says 2k
Last edited by pandlings on Mar 30, 2017, 9:04:28 PM
"
pandlings wrote:

Your scourge claws are really weak. They go up to 270 dps+ while yours are 199 and 204. Your abyssus only has +112% crit multiplier. Your gems are low level. You're only lvl 73 and you've gone for ES nodes first so you still have damage nodes ahead of you. Your rings also give you no crit or phys damage. You also have only 4 ascendancy points and no voidheart, so the primary mechanism for damage in this build: poison, isn't present. But factor in your flasks, 20 stacks of wither, release at stage 6 blade flurry, and power charges, your dps will reach 195k, up from 15k with none of that and blade flurry at stage 1. So, in short, you're probably doing around 20-50k dps on average. If you want to reach millions of dps, you'll need to replace your gear and level up.

Edit: And also, use some blacksmith's whetstones on your scourges. They're still 0% quality.
Last edited by Kizunas on Mar 30, 2017, 10:16:34 PM
"
Kizunas wrote:
"
pandlings wrote:

Your scourge claws are really weak. They go up to 270 dps+ while yours are 199 and 204. Your abyssus only has +112% crit multiplier. Your gems are low level. You're only lvl 73 and you've gone for ES nodes first so you still have damage nodes ahead of you. Your rings also give you no crit or phys damage. You also have only 4 ascendancy points and no voidheart, so the primary mechanism for damage in this build: poison, isn't present. But factor in your flasks, 20 stacks of wither, release at stage 6 blade flurry, and power charges, your dps will reach 195k, up from 15k with none of that and blade flurry at stage 1. So, in short, you're probably doing around 20-50k dps on average. If you want to reach millions of dps, you'll need to replace your gear and level up.

Edit: And also, use some blacksmith's whetstones on your scourges. They're still 0% quality.

hey sir, could you please analyze my char too?

i would appreciate a lot, since im getting only 20k dps with all flasks and buffs up and 4k tooltip hidout with buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info