[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Thanks for the guide :)

I see a lot of people exchange void manipulation for critical damage, what is the better way to go?
What about replacing some gem for minion damage?

Thanks
any updates for the budget version bro ?
"
BloodMoonZ wrote:
Thanks for the guide :)

I see a lot of people exchange void manipulation for critical damage, what is the better way to go?
What about replacing some gem for minion damage?

Thanks

the minion damage gem applies MORE minion damage and would not apply to the function of the Scourge claw which adds up only INCREASED or reduced damage to you.

I'd say Void Manipulation is better for bosses, ICD is better for mapping. especially when using atziri flask and wither totem, void manipulation wins

but I also guess with Punishment instead of wither ICD is stronger
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Apr 2, 2017, 2:03:53 AM
Any chance of the Low-life version being updated for 2.6?

Trying to make my own tree by using the 2.6 CI and the 2.5 low-life version is proving frustrating.
It's kinda frustrating to get GGGRRB on ES chest. I wasted 6500 chrom and got all shitty colors. Feeling hopeless lol.
can this non budget build be done with 10~ exalts? without skyforth ofcourse and without counting taste of hate since i have it already
Last edited by IAmSoGoodLol on Apr 2, 2017, 5:32:36 AM
"
discy2524 wrote:
It's kinda frustrating to get GGGRRB on ES chest. I wasted 6500 chrom and got all shitty colors. Feeling hopeless lol.

Tried 50 times with voricy 1R1G according to the calculator, got to GGRRBB an used it for a while. Tried vorici GGG and got it at the first time. The RNG is strong.
So, I've managed to get to higher tiers with this build, but haven't tried any of the end game content yet. I'd love to have some guidance from someone more experienced than myself at the game.

1. My boots: should I ditch the movement speed and get another resist, to relieve pressure from my other items, and probably get 200+ ES?

2. My gloves: Good stats, but should I try to get ones with more 200+ ES too?

3. I think my rings are fine, using voidheart and another rare, in which I can roll for whatever resist I am missing

4. Should get a crystal belt, but I need the strenght and I don't really have much place to get it from.

5. Should I reroll the amulet for something with no flat ES and only %ES and try to get a critchance/critmulti/flatphys roll on it?

6. Should I aim for only 135% each resist, or get ele weak capped?

7. Should I change my claws for higher dps ones?

8. For guardians, abyssus or high ES hubris?

Also, can someone give a look at my tree? I don't know really know where to go next, if multiplier or jewel sockets. I also really need the charisma nodes to roll Disc/HoA/Hatred. Should I only roll 2 of them alone, or change HoA for Arctic Armour? (Regalia update/Skyforth/Legacy void won't really be a thing for me now). I am with roughly 6.3k ES with disc atm, feels kinda low.

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm really focused on min-max this build now and I've never done such thing before.
@zabosnu
This is my Path of Building results between Void Manipulation and Increased Critical Dmg

Increased Critical Dmg
Spoiler

Void Manipulation
Spoiler

With Increased Critical Dmg:
- DPS: 977007.7
- Bleed DPS (76%): 147130.8
- Poison DPS (38%): 29609.5 / 59219 dmg per stack

With Void Manipulation
- DPS: 810284.4
- Bleed DPS (76%): 121486.2
- Poison DPS (38%): 35605.9 / 71211 dmg per stack

You can check my profile to see my current gears, my Path of Building have exact the same tree, gears, jewels and stats. So with my current gears, the DPS when I have Increased Critical Dmg is higher than Void Manipulation, do I really need to switch Increased Critical Dmg to Void Manipulation?

Do we need a Legacy Voidheart to make Void Manipulation work in this case? Sry, I don't have a Legacy Voidheart to run the test :(
Last edited by ntien93 on Apr 2, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

haven't bought gloves yet, i wasted 2 ex on chromas and couldn't get the right colours FeelsBadMan. Gonna buy high es cold and fire res gloves and try to cap them with jewels. Am i doing anything wrong ? Build feels awesome can't wait to melt endgame content FeelsAmazingMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info