[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
discy2524 wrote:
It's kinda frustrating to get GGGRRB on ES chest. I wasted 6500 chrom and got all shitty colors. Feeling hopeless lol.

Use the vorici chromatic calculator. Or if you can't get the right colors, you can stick with 2R-2G-2B

"
Obbamajaros wrote:
So, I've managed to get to higher tiers with this build, but haven't tried any of the end game content yet. I'd love to have some guidance from someone more experienced than myself at the game.

1. My boots: should I ditch the movement speed and get another resist, to relieve pressure from my other items, and probably get 200+ ES?

2. My gloves: Good stats, but should I try to get ones with more 200+ ES too?

3. I think my rings are fine, using voidheart and another rare, in which I can roll for whatever resist I am missing

4. Should get a crystal belt, but I need the strenght and I don't really have much place to get it from.

5. Should I reroll the amulet for something with no flat ES and only %ES and try to get a critchance/critmulti/flatphys roll on it?

6. Should I aim for only 135% each resist, or get ele weak capped?

7. Should I change my claws for higher dps ones?

8. For guardians, abyssus or high ES hubris?

Also, can someone give a look at my tree? I don't know really know where to go next, if multiplier or jewel sockets. I also really need the charisma nodes to roll Disc/HoA/Hatred. Should I only roll 2 of them alone, or change HoA for Arctic Armour? (Regalia update/Skyforth/Legacy void won't really be a thing for me now). I am with roughly 6.3k ES with disc atm, feels kinda low.

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm really focused on min-max this build now and I've never done such thing before.

1. Since you are using whirling blades, I don't see why you can't drop the movement speed. I would do it if I had the choice. You should make changes based on your preference.

2.Yes, you want to get as much ES as possible.

3. For rings/amulets you want to focus on getting physical damage to attacks (scourge version). Also, make sure you have enough accuracy.

4. You can get STR from several different areas: Belt, Tree, Jewels, Rings, Amulet, Crafting on gear.

5. On the amulet you can get physical damage to attacks, flat ES, ES %, accuracy, crit multi, crit chance (at the same time).

6. This is up to you. I usually don't get ele capped. You can get a lot of resistances on jewels.

7. Yes. Be sure, that everything else is synergized properly first.

8. I did all guardians with Abyssus. However, if you are playing HC I would recommend either a bone-helmet (up to 40% increased global damage) or a high ES helmet with BF enchantment.

I would focus on getting more ES, perhaps your jewels should be defense based (es, res...etc) for now until you can get better gear.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 2, 2017, 1:07:02 PM
"
ntien93 wrote:
@zabosnu
This is my Path of Building results between Void Manipulation and Increased Critical Dmg

Increased Critical Dmg
Spoiler

Void Manipulation
Spoiler

With Increased Critical Dmg:
- DPS: 977007.7
- Bleed DPS (76%): 147130.8
- Poison DPS (38%): 29609.5 / 59219 dmg per stack

With Void Manipulation
- DPS: 810284.4
- Bleed DPS (76%): 121486.2
- Poison DPS (38%): 35605.9 / 71211 dmg per stack

You can check my profile to see my current gears, my Path of Building have exact the same tree, gears, jewels and stats. So with my current gears, the DPS when I have Increased Critical Dmg is higher than Void Manipulation, do I really need to switch Increased Critical Dmg to Void Manipulation?

Do we need a Legacy Voidheart to make Void Manipulation work in this case? Sry, I don't have a Legacy Voidheart to run the test :(

Those are weird numbers. Did you activate your wither totem and flasks? The void manipulation should and will (if properly setup) give you much more damage. However, if you aren't using the right flasks (and without wither) you can stick with inc. critical strike gem. You don't need legacy voidheart, the 170+ mill DPS calculations (in path of building) was done using a non-legacy void-heart.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hey dude. Awesome build.
Although, as 6th link I'm using Increased Critical Damage support instead of Physical when on Full Life.

Is that really bad? Should I keep trying to chrome my regalia gggrrb or it's ok? What do you think? how essential is phys on full life gem to this build?

Also, could you please inspect me and tell me why my tooltip says 13k with inc area while in combat?
Last edited by RawrrFearMe on Apr 2, 2017, 5:21:39 PM
Can anyone take a look at my build and tell me where to go next from here? The next big upgrade for me seems to be Skyforth or a 6L but both seem way to hard to farm right now. I am dying on high tier maps and stuff like the boss in Vinktars Square so I am not farming quickly or efficiently.

Sitting at 7000 ES I feel like I am too squishy and get 1 shotted by a lot of stuff. Even doing Poorjoy rotas is hard because I die extremely quickly.

Res are 158, 181, and 184 before anyone asks.

The damage feels great but I am just so squishy! Maybe it's in my passive tree?

edit: maybe I just don't know how to farm currency? lol
Last edited by CanadianDave on Apr 2, 2017, 5:46:15 PM
Quick question, what's people's opinions on using Bloodlust support gem instead of either melee damage or melee damage on full life? Bloodlust does give a higher melee damage base(10%+ more than either melee damage support gems). With assassin using normal or even legacy/relic Voidhearts, it should equal higher DPS as applying a bleed to an enemy is pretty easy, but I guess the question is that would Bloodlust outright deny even high bleed chances from Noxious Strike Ascendancy and/or Voidheart when using Blade Flurry?

[edit] Sadly Bloodlust overrides or ignores bleed caused by Blade Flurry. But it may still be worked around with say a legacy/relic Voidheart and using an attack totem like Ancestral Warchief/Protector or even Whirling Blades to apply the bleed and get the bonus damage.
Last edited by reciprocate on Apr 2, 2017, 11:08:36 PM

Pls help for some reason my tooltip dps with flask no power charge only around 11.6k. I don't know what else to do
IGN: Madstinger
Last edited by madnoob on Apr 2, 2017, 10:23:45 PM
Hi , can you share your tool-tip on Path Of Building, Thank you.
"
madnoob wrote:

Pls help for some reason my tooltip dps with flask no power charge only around 11.6k. I don't know what else to do

lol... 100ex worth gear and no idea what to do with it?
11k hideout tooltip is pretty strong, especially with void manipulation.
you are already able to melt down shaper and alluring abyss within seconds.
whats ure toltip with conc effect and all charges/flasks up? 70k? 90k?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Lawyne wrote:
"
madnoob wrote:

lol... 100ex worth gear and no idea what to do with it?
11k hideout tooltip is pretty strong, especially with void manipulation.
you are already able to melt down shaper and alluring abyss within seconds.
whats ure toltip with conc effect and all charges/flasks up? 70k? 90k?

Especially that for BF tooltip shows avg. DAMAGE, not DPS so the real dps is much higher
Hello thanks for the build !

I have a question : Can I play the budget build with tree budget build but with claws "the scourge" ? Is it worth it ? Thx !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info