[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Still unable to do Minotaur / Hydra.

1. What is your critical chance % with all power charges up? (it looks like you are missing important power charge nodes on the tree)
2. What is your Hit Chance %? You seem to be lacking accuracy based on the gear.
3. How are you fighting the bosses? It's important to know the mechanics of each of the fights. For example, if you are fighting a boss that is immune to poison, then you can swap out the voidheart for a steel ring (with implicit/explicit physical damage to attacks).
4. There are no significant physical damage to attacks from your amulet/rings.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 25, 2017, 9:37:43 PM
"
"
Still unable to do Minotaur / Hydra.

1. What is your critical chance % with all power charges up? (it looks like you are missing important power charge nodes on the tree)
2. What is your Hit Chance %? You seem to be lacking accuracy based on the gear.
3. How are you fighting the bosses? It's important to know the mechanics of each of the fights. For example, if you are fighting a boss that is immune to poison, then you can swap out the voidheart for a steel ring (with implicit/explicit physical damage to attacks).
4. There are no significant physical damage to attacks from your amulet/rings.

1. 60% with power charges, but I don't think that includes the flask im using that makes my crit chance lucky.
2. 87%
3. I'm avoiding everything, but keep getting killed by the falling rocks in Minotaur due to lack of ES. As for Hydra, the split-arrow that bounces off the walls one hits me. I could get another ring, I just thought Voidheart was a staple choice.
4. Without the stun immunity on boots, I have to use the Eye amulet. As for the other one, I'm already low on Resistances as it is, so I opted for more there rather than physical damage.

Would you recommend going even lower on resistances for more damage? What about swapping out Abyssus for an ES Helmet. Is it too much damage lost?

E: Downed him just a moment ago with ease. Swapped out my helmet and ring only. Abyssus is a LOT of damage, but the survivability from an ES helmet is just way too high. As for Voidheart, I swapped it out for a nice phys to attack ring with crit chance and accuracy.

Last edited by Takatsukii on Mar 26, 2017, 2:16:51 AM
I've started playing this build, but i dont think my dps or my ES pool is up to par when it comes to guardian/shaper kills.. What should i focus on? ATM i am getting 20/20 on gems, but after that i dunno what comes next.

Chars name is ScourgeQueben. Any answers would be appreciated!
Hey I'm making my own version of this build for use in LHC (claw + ES shield) and I've got a couple questions.

I was wondering why you don't pick up the Alchemist wheel for 3 points. Should provide you with an abundance of benefits since we're running all utility flasks.

Is The Energy From Within jewel even that good as it only seems to reach the melding wheel (doesnt seem cost effective at a 130c~ asking price). It appears to me that simply using an 8% increased max ES roll jewel + other useful mods seems a lot more cost effective with minor differences in total ES. (3.2%, the difference between 8,578 and 8,852 ES at my current point in the build).

By the way if you've got some time I'd appreciate if you also PM or whisper me in game because I would quite enjoy trying to min-max a claw + shield "more HC viable" tree with you.
Last edited by Hazzerone on Mar 26, 2017, 7:11:41 AM
Hi! i'm running too an ES Shield variation and i'm doing quite good, the game is save and sound and ideal for leveling! is there any usefull advices for this kind of variation? however the dmg is a bit low to stand the biggest bosses even if my ES is 11k, not enough leech i think.

Also, how about switching Whirlind Blades with Lighting Warp? is there any main trouble? tnx :)
Last edited by InfernalPoetry on Mar 26, 2017, 8:18:37 AM
"
Also, how about switching Whirlind Blades with Lighting Warp? is there any main trouble? tnx :)

There are 2 main problems with Lightning Warp: it's a movement skill that scales with cast speed; which you don't get. The other is that it is not an "Attack" and therefore cannot be linked to Fortify for a 20% reduced damage taken buff.

As for your concerns with DPS I cannot tell you from my own experience whether you can take on end game bosses as I haven't done it myself, however the numbers certainly do add up to make it not only possible but a strong option.
Hello there. Why i have such a big problem with mana use on this build?;/ Any advice how to solve that problem?
"
Jab7kO wrote:
Hello there. Why i have such a big problem with mana use on this build?;/ Any advice how to solve that problem?

In your setup make sure you use enlighten for your auras (preferably level 4 or 3), as well as reduced mana reservation modifiers (on tree or gear). You can also use a mana flask as well in combination with your setup. I have no issues with mana at all. Perhaps you could post all of your gear, flasks and tree so that we can take a better look.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Does Carnage Heart % Increased Dmg while Leeching work with CI/Vaal/Reaver?
Considering a ring slot, I am about to craft one, so:

1) Is steel ring a BiS or Diamond is better?
2) flat phys damage roll on ring or %chaos damage crafting with essences?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info