[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
"
ploxirion wrote:

-Info-

Btw, what's your ES when discipline is on ?

I'll look towards replacing the scourge claws I have now but I completely ran out of chaos at the time so those were the best I could get.

You don't have to get new ones. Just buy Divine Orbs. I didn't check, but this is assuming yours aren't corrupted.
Why such a small DPS? What did I do wrong?

"
devilianice wrote:

Auras....?
"
skaillor wrote:
I've a question.

Does Malachais Vision works if only the gem in it is corrupted?
Or does it only work, if u have the whole set corrupted?

because u have only 1 corrupted gem in it, thats why i asked.. :D

I'm not wearing the helmet for the corruption effect, it's for the added chaos damage. You don't have to use this helmet, but it's very nice for DPS. To answer your question, the corruption effects will apply when all the gear that you are wearing is corrupted (I do NOT recommend this).

"
devilianice wrote:

Make sure you are following the CI scourge claw version of the build (gear, links, tree...etc). For example, you don't have any power charges on the tree. You also didn't finish your ascendancy yet.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 24, 2017, 9:52:00 PM

Is there a red gem that can come close to void manip or should i keep spamming away chromes for 3g 2r instead?
Any plans to make a leveling tree?
"
EmmaWatson59 wrote:

Is there a red gem that can come close to void manip or should i keep spamming away chromes for 3g 2r instead?

No. However, you can use the vorici chromatic calculator which will tell you exactly the best option for coloring your armour (Link: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html).

"
Phenom65 wrote:
Any plans to make a leveling tree?

There is a video on leveling trees. The trees will depend on your gear and the stats that you need. Simply follow the main path of the tree, and pick up nodes that you need (i.e. Life nodes, es nodes, damage...etc). You can then respec the tree later (i.e. level 70+...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 25, 2017, 11:19:08 AM
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build It seemed good at first but now, nearing 70, I feel like I've hit a brick wall. Maybe I shouldn't have picked this as the first league build. Anyway, this is my current gear:

Spoiler

As requested on stream, here's my tree: Here.

There are a few extra gems here and there, just because I'm leveling them. Anyway, this is probably the best I can afford so far and I'm topping at around 5.3K ES with Disc on, which I don't think is too bad.

But there are a few things I don't understand.

- Even with the Ghost Reaver passive, the ammount of ES i regenerate from attacking is negligible ( even if I'm using atziri's flask). So I have to back off from fights a lot and just wait for the regen. Am I missing something ?

- CWDT + IC combo.. I get it, but where are the Endurance charges coming from ?

- Mana - I recently bought that amulet because of the mana leech, because otherwise I just ran out of mana with every pack of monsters I find, and end up spamming the mana flask. How am I supposed to manage mana costs?

- Resistances, everything is capped but still I get one shot from time to time. Again, what am I missing ?

As I said, this is probably the best I could afford so far, but it still feels that it's going nowhere. Also, I've made a mistake and went with Toxic Delivery first ( after two ascendancy trials, still missing Merc), because basically I misread it. Are power charges from Unstable infusion such a game changer, and is that the main reason the build is failing ? I don't feel like that is, but yea..
Last edited by Lyxs on Mar 25, 2017, 6:44:45 PM
"
Lyxs wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble with this build It seemed good at first but now, nearing 70, I feel like I've hit a brick wall. Maybe I shouldn't have picked this as the first league build. Anyway, this is my current gear:

Spoiler

As requested on stream, here's my tree: Here.

There are a few extra gems here and there, just because I'm leveling them. Anyway, this is probably the best I can afford so far and I'm topping at around 5.3K ES with Disc on, which I don't think is too bad.

But there are a few things I don't understand.

- Even with the Ghost Reaver passive, the ammount of ES i regenerate from attacking is negligible ( even if I'm using atziri's flask). So I have to back off from fights a lot and just wait for the regen. Am I missing something ?

- CWDT + IC combo.. I get it, but where are the Endurance charges coming from ?

- Mana - I recently bought that amulet because of the mana leech, because otherwise I just ran out of mana with every pack of monsters I find, and end up spamming the mana flask. How am I supposed to manage mana costs?

- Resistances, everything is capped but still I get one shot from time to time. Again, what am I missing ?

As I said, this is probably the best I could afford so far, but it still feels that it's going nowhere. Also, I've made a mistake and went with Toxic Delivery first ( after two ascendancy trials, still missing Merc), because basically I misread it. Are power charges from Unstable infusion such a game changer, and is that the main reason the build is failing ? I don't feel like that is, but yea..

1. This is because you are missing very critical nodes on the tree. It is extremely important that you get Soul Raker and Claws of Magpie. This will increase your leech and damage. Also, be sure to use an atziri's promise flask (more damage and leech).

2. We don't need endurance charges for Immortal Call to work, with increased duration we have a window of protection from physical damage. However, with claws of magpie we can steal power/frenzy/endurance charges from enemies which is icing on the cake.

3. Soul Raker node gives you more life leech and mana leech. This should be enough, otherwise save your mana flask for when you need it.

4. I would focus on completing your ascendancy. It is extremely important to finish your ascendancy. You can join global 820 for help.

5. Power charges are extremely important, you MUST get the power charges on the tree. This is a critical based build and thus it's important to max this out. You can respec some of your nodes (i.e. throat seeker, or jewel by the harrier node (including the entire path) to help with balancing out your tree.

6. Make sure you copy the links exactly as it is in the build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Still unable to do Minotaur / Hydra.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info