[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Janus171 wrote:
"
"
Janus171 wrote:
Nice guide and build. But there is no way you get 20 Wither Charges, so the DPS is a bit cheating. Still, a lot without that too. I'd rather get more than 8K ES though to feel safer vs oneshots.

Actually, you can easily get 20 stacks. The wither totem can stack up to 20 in about 3 seconds on a boss. You could try it out on a boss, do the math, or even use path of building. It doesn't hurt to test it my friend. (:

Spell Totem casts about 2.5 Withers per second without further cast speed increases (0.28 sec base time, 30% less cast speed). I'd also be interested in how you got the tooltip. Could you share the Path of Building import code? I can understand some people find it fishy as it looks now without a way to reproduce it.

Please watch the video posted in the 2nd paragraph. It answers your questions. You can also join my stream and ask there.

Just an fyi, my wither totem casts 5.11 casts per second.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 24, 2017, 7:00:54 AM
"

You can't use blood magic with CI. Once you go CI your maximum life becomes 1 and thus can not reserve anymore life. I would highly recommend following the CI version setup listed in the guide.

You will have to link the following in the same gear piece (i.e. gloves) to fit them in: Discipline - Hatred - Herald Of Ash - Enlighten

If you still don't have enough mana after the reservation, you can spend one point to get the 4% reduced mana reservation node at the top of the tree.

thanks for the answer, actually i managed to have 3 auras on, vulnerability is off due to more mana neededi have like 64 mana to use bf, totem and whirling blades. probably can't reach the 6 stack channelling, so i keep 2 auras on until i get more mana. (having 2 lv3 enlighten so)
hi , skeletton enchant work or not ?
Was trying to do Chimera with 5link (no controlled destruction gem) I failed hard.Got to snake phase and they wrecked me. I can pop 28k ish dps when I pop all the flask + power charges, but that it. Any help where to improve? Feel like Uber atziri and other guardians will be the same result. Sitting at 6k es, 7k tooltip with ash/golem.
Last edited by prophets on Mar 24, 2017, 1:13:07 PM
"
metat0r0 wrote:
"

You can't use blood magic with CI. Once you go CI your maximum life becomes 1 and thus can not reserve anymore life. I would highly recommend following the CI version setup listed in the guide.

You will have to link the following in the same gear piece (i.e. gloves) to fit them in: Discipline - Hatred - Herald Of Ash - Enlighten

If you still don't have enough mana after the reservation, you can spend one point to get the 4% reduced mana reservation node at the top of the tree.

thanks for the answer, actually i managed to have 3 auras on, vulnerability is off due to more mana neededi have like 64 mana to use bf, totem and whirling blades. probably can't reach the 6 stack channelling, so i keep 2 auras on until i get more mana. (having 2 lv3 enlighten so)

You can use a mana flask, you also have mana leech. I never run into mana issues.

"
kreeddread wrote:
hi , skeletton enchant work or not ?

No, we don't use any skeletons. Only increased/reduced "minion damage" will affect us.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Mar 24, 2017, 3:48:09 PM
"
prophets wrote:
Was trying to do Chimera with 5link (no controlled destruction gem) I failed hard.Got to snake phase and they wrecked me. I can pop 28k ish dps when I pop all the flask + power charges, but that it. Any help where to improve? Feel like Uber atziri and other guardians will be the same result. Sitting at 6k es, 7k tooltip with ash/golem.

Don't have time to check your whole gear/Tree right now, but I did all Guardians + Shaper today (Uber Atziri will be later).

I can give some tips for the fights and my personal experiences.

I'd like to mention that before today, I fought each of the Guardians & The Shaper only once. It was 4 months ago, and I didn't bother to recheck their mechanics before fighting them. It actually helped me to learn faster between two fights.

Another thing is I went in full lazy, and had no way to charge my power charges during boss fights. I didn't set up any blasphemy+assassin's mark or orb of storm + power charge on crit.

Guardians :

Hydra : Only fought her once. By far the easiest guardian since we use whirling blades. Easy as fuck to dodge everything + she died fast. You might want to swap your Taste of Haste for a diamond flask with freeze immunity in case something hits you.

Phoenix : Only fought once. For some reasons his life bar melted quickly but I fucked up facetanking "Phoenix Firebomb" which insta killed me. You should be able to facetank other attacks. If you don't have a big dps, don't forget to kill ads or they will quickly submerge you.

Minotaur : Fought twice. First fight, I tried to facetank everything to see if it was possible (note that i'm using a 48% increased physical damage taken abyssus). It's possible but you need to leech quickly. Watch out for his "Burrow" ability, you can't tank it twice (you can tank only half of the damage). It means if hits twice you die. (1- he crosses you, 2- he hits when coming out of the ground). Second fight I just had to dodge his Burrow and killed it deathless.

Phoenix : This one is tricky. You absolutely need to have your "Taste of Hate" flask ready for certain phases. You can facetank and leech every attacks. Monsters can hit hard so be sure to be next to them as soon as they appear, and have your wither totem placed so it can distract others. When a red circle appears around the boss, simply dash behind him.
During the "smoke phase" you need to use your Taste of Haste, else you'll die if he is in the last smoke cloud. Simply use whirling blades in every smoke cloud and you'll spot him.

I think I summed up my experience for guardians.

Concerning the Shaper, tbh the fight is trivial because of your dps. He melts really fast. I didn't try to facetank his beam though simply because how it is easy to dash behind him.
An important thing is to learn how he cycles his attacks. You absolutely need to be reactive to dodge the "Golden Projectiles". It killed me once, simply because I didn't remember this attack. Don't even try to facetank it, it's way too much powerful. (8k ES, couldn't facetnak this one)

I have no idea about Uber Atziri, as I never killed her. (This is the first league I'm really putting time into the game). It seems people are mixed when it comes to "which one is the easier to kill". I'd say if you can do Shaper, you can do Uber Atziri but I'll have to check that :D

Good luck for your future runs !
Last edited by ploxirion on Mar 24, 2017, 3:53:49 PM
"
ploxirion wrote:
tactics...

Thx for the info, but imho I 100% had no problem with tactics, was going to kill it so was prepared, knew what is going on and what to expect, I just simply did not enough dmg to snakes and they out damaged me (had 38% reduced dmg from crits on mobs, tho) but not sure if mobs that are spawned by a boss are affected with these options
Last edited by prophets on Mar 24, 2017, 5:13:40 PM
How big is legacy taste of hate vs. regular?

I got a huge amount of currency after a lucky 6 link regalia yesterday, and I'm sitting on around 30ex.
Should I aim for Skyforth, or just upgrade all of my current pieces?

I've a question.

Does Malachais Vision works if only the gem in it is corrupted?
Or does it only work, if u have the whole set corrupted?

because u have only 1 corrupted gem in it, thats why i asked.. :D

"
skaillor wrote:
I've a question.

Does Malachais Vision works if only the gem in it is corrupted?
Or does it only work, if u have the whole set corrupted?

because u have only 1 corrupted gem in it, thats why i asked.. :D

Doesn't it mean your Items have to be corrupted? not the gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info