[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
traumaxbl wrote:
How do you deal with cold damage and freezes without a flask for it?

How do you deal with stuns without Skyforth?

I'm just curious, but it seems to me you can't run this build properly without atleast 50ex worth of gear, atleast on T10+ maps.

Also, why did you choose to go dual wield instead of weapon + shield?

cold damage : use flasks
stun : Chayula/Valyrium/high stun recovery (not tested might work)
50ex : the only expansive item you need to run t10+ maps is 6L. i did it with 5 link for some time up to T13

dual wield : read the guide especially the explanation about the claws

and before i had a good chest i ran claw + shield and made changes to the tree (lost DW nodes and took pure phys wheel next to vaal pact for example)

did some more changes to take 4 points into charistma because dont have skyforth and dont have lvl 4 enlighten.
now i can run all auras and i can clear all content up to gurdians
Guys,what lvl of Immortal call and CWD should I use in one setup? Cant anderstande why dont we use 20/20.
Can someone explain?
Can someone explain to me why 2*Scourge Claws would be better than (Scourge/death) hand or (bino/death hand)

And where is 100% poison without a legacy voidheart?

Hey guys, I just tried my first guardian(minotaur) tonight and got pretty rocked - could I get some advice on gear?

I'm only level 90 so i'm missing some DPS nodes and I don't have skyforth yet, i've read I should run orb of storms with PPOC to keep up power charges..I guess I would drop wither totem for this?

My dps just seemed really low on him and his damage was pretty hard to deal with, could have also been my skill level since it was my first guardian attempt.
maybe someone else can help me out here. i dont understand why i dont have the 95% crit chance when i have 6 power charges with blood rage on as well. im just not sure what im not doing or doing wrong.

Can anyone help me on what I should look to upgrade next? Is it chest?

Thank you all

Also I changed up a few things on the passive tree. Any extra opinions on that would be nice as well

Fortify was an addition by me on whirling blades and gives a nice damage boost. Something OP should look at.
Last edited by kushorange on Jan 24, 2017, 1:49:28 PM
i would personally try and get the skyforths
l
Last edited by Fugigs on Jan 30, 2022, 2:30:13 AM
"
Fugigs wrote:
I don't have too much currency right now (~150c) and don't really know in what order i should upgrade my items. I also know that doing uber lab would help improve damage a bunch, but i have not come across the last trial yet. Ignore the gems that i have in my gear right now, i have them all but none of them are quality. Any input on what i should do would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Fugigs/characters
My character is named: Zarrissaz

For your last trial, you can check /global 820, ofter people share their trials so you can find the last you need.
then you can find someone to carry you through uber.

- your gem setup is quite messy
- get spell totem + wither
- you need orb of storms + pcoc for power charge generation since you don't have skyforth
- Try to get a 6L chest
- get better gloves / boots
- kiara's for stun immunity
- get charisma (just under vaal pact) to have 3 auras up (disc + hatred + herald of ash)
- I see you're leveling 4 discipline in your helmet -> you can use secondary weapon slot to do this

idk what I'm doing wrong but I only have like 4.7 es (it's hard to find gloves and boots with decent es cheap, since this is the first character I get to end-game on poe and I don't know how people can get so much chaos to buy stuff)

also my dmg is quite low too, can't even reach 7k with conc effect and ancestral warchief by my side

please help ;~;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info