[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hey OP, what do you think about temp chains/blasphemy instead of hatred? Did you try it out?
IGN: Interloper
"
caioferrari wrote:
idk what I'm doing wrong but I only have like 4.7 es (it's hard to find gloves and boots with decent es cheap, since this is the first character I get to end-game on poe and I don't know how people can get so much chaos to buy stuff)

also my dmg is quite low too, can't even reach 7k with conc effect and ancestral warchief by my side

please help ;~;

Your build is quite off.

Look at my build I posted above about 6 posts before yours. You don't need 2 mana flasks, your regen plus leach should be enough. You need to get a taste of hate, and a Lion's roar - they help soo much in the dps department. Plus make you tankier since you have more leach and more dmg reduction.

You need to upgrade your rings badly. You need flat physical damage, not fire damage or life. Same with your gloves. They need physical damage not fire damage. Or go with leach, attack speed or accuracy rating (if you are below 85% chance to hit).

Look for a new belt with a better roll on physical damage, it goes up to %30.

Use some armour scraps on your chest.

Look to find better rolls on your claws.

All those will easily make your damage go way up. I dont even use an Abyssus and my damage is fine for guardians (haven't tried shaper yet).
Last edited by kushorange on Jan 24, 2017, 1:48:37 PM
"
kushorange wrote:
"
caioferrari wrote:
idk what I'm doing wrong but I only have like 4.7 es (it's hard to find gloves and boots with decent es cheap, since this is the first character I get to end-game on poe and I don't know how people can get so much chaos to buy stuff)

also my dmg is quite low too, can't even reach 7k with conc effect and ancestral warchief by my side

please help ;~;

Your build is quite off.

Look at my build I posted above about 6 posts before yours. You don't need 2 mana flasks, your regen plus leach should be enough. You need to get a taste of hate, and a Lion's roar - they help soo much in the dps department. Plus make you tankier since you have more leach and more dmg reduction.

You need to upgrade your rings badly. You need flat physical damage, not fire damage or life. Same with your gloves. They need physical damage not fire damage. Or go with leach, attack speed or accuracy rating (if you are below 85% chance to hit).

Look for a new belt with a better roll on physical damage, it goes up to %30.

Use some armour scraps on your chest.

Look to find better rolls on your claws.

All those will easily make your damage go way up. I dont even use an Abyssus and my damage is fine for guardians (haven't tried shaper yet).

Thanks man, I can't believe I forgot to use armour scraps on my chest :s

I'll look for those items asap and post here the changes.
Why not run Vinktar/Kiara's/dying sun/diamond flask/ and a shock flask or Atziri????
Just don't under stand the lions raoar/taste of hate /witchs brew over the above setup??
How much accuracy do we need? (on gear)
Should i prioritize getting a 6L or a voidheart first?

the 6L is much more expensive and seems like the better choice but if they will both give a substantial dps increase then i may go with the void first.
How are you getting immortal call to happen? I don't see a way to gain endurance charges.

Also im guessing vaal disc doesn;t work with cast when damage taken.
immortal call does not need charges to work, they just make it last longer and no vaal skills wont work in cwdt setups
"
Anavels wrote:
How much accuracy do we need? (on gear)
i run about 560 between my gloves and amulet and it feels fine at 88% to hit
anyone else having a problem getting 95% crit chance?? please help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info