[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Oh, It's actually quite difficult to buy good amulet in breach :(

This is search form I use to find one http://poe.trade/search/yaisiotonamito, but there are only 1-2 amulets with flat phys / es / multi and accuracity :(
"
"
zanndrrus wrote:
What is stats priority for amulet?

Try to get as many of the following as you can:

Physical damage to attacks
Critical Multiplier
Accuracy (if needed)
Minion Damage
Critical Chance
Resistances
ES

Is it fine to search for area damage as it boosts all the damage type done by blade flurry?
"
wafflah wrote:
"
"
zanndrrus wrote:
What is stats priority for amulet?

Try to get as many of the following as you can:

Physical damage to attacks
Critical Multiplier
Accuracy (if needed)
Minion Damage
Critical Chance
Resistances
ES

Is it fine to search for area damage as it boosts all the damage type done by blade flurry?

Minion damage is still better because you can have a higher % than area damage (on jewels as an example).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
guys how can i improve my character? im trying to copy this build but without sorcerer boots, cause dont have currency atm for them, also impossible to keep up 4 auras, herald, hatred, discipline and vulnerability, i can use just 3 of them, tried jewel, skillpoint, guess enlightment still low lvl (lvl2).. anyways, any help would be nice ;) char name: Failas in my profile.
Hey guys!

I just got a Skyforth. How much mana should I have to make sure I can reliably not be stunned? Is 900 total mana good enough, or do I want something like 1100+?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
I have -6% mana reserved but i can not use Discipline / Hatred & Herald of Ash.. have i done something wrong, or am i missing something?

/edit just realized it is the Enlighten gem, does it need to be level 4 for it to work? or can i get all 3 with a level 3?
Last edited by Shnoots on Jan 21, 2017, 9:09:26 PM
Can OP tell me what flasks are most important? I have started from scratch and I have the core of the build but I'm literally on 1 mana and 4 green flasks.
IGN: Interloper
"
Shnoots wrote:
I have -6% mana reserved but i can not use Discipline / Hatred & Herald of Ash.. have i done something wrong, or am i missing something?

/edit just realized it is the Enlighten gem, does it need to be level 4 for it to work? or can i get all 3 with a level 3?

Get the Charisma node (4 points) instead of the unique jewel + 4% reduced mana reservation node.

"
Infiltrator wrote:
Can OP tell me what flasks are most important? I have started from scratch and I have the core of the build but I'm literally on 1 mana and 4 green flasks.

The flasks that I have posted in the guide is what I'm using. I also have extra flasks in my inventory for when I need to swap them. I highly recommend having an anti-freeze and anti-bleed flask.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 22, 2017, 2:29:59 AM
Hi, since I last posted I've made some improvements. My approach seems more tanky , but the dmg isn't totally bad, however still not so great for high hp bosses.

Here is how my build looks right now : http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPMWGAB3AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Nbk9X0X0RwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNUvVZjXEBca13yX2pjQ2Svaoxr22wIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9f8aESIRvhMWGroo4jAuP-pMnlouXlZf0m7WhL6LZpyusmLDYtAy0xbVIuNm5fL6KwcXDOsNtyBTK09Af0NDVudfP2Vvb591I4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_31_k3Ow0ZivsJ9toaj3C7iEId2UNU9HEM8qXLB5kQkjIyTI5Z8ISivG_ZhgAAAAAA

However, I'm considering a little change - since I use the shield, not dual wield, I do not benefit that much with the long route it takes to unnatural calm - I do not take the dual wields wheel. So , I've been thinking whether is it the good idea to go down from frenzy node instead and get shield nodes+toxin nodes instead. What do you think about that?

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPMWGAB3AQkNfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xXtFf0WvxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosvzW5PV9F9EcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1WY1xAXfJfamNDZK9qjGwIbAttGW1sb1dwUnX9f8aEb4TFhq6KOIwLj_qTJ5aLl5WX9Ju1oS-i2acrsNi0DLTFtUi42bl8vorBxcM6yBTK09Af0NDVudfP2Vvb591I4tXpAuq662PsGOyw7UHviO_r8NXxivLh9W_5NxmK-wn22hqPcLuIQh3ZQ1T0cQzypcvC7Dqtb4T_HAW1BnBOn3p_B5kQkjIyTI5Z8ISivG_ZhgAAAAAA
Hi

I am currently struggling to get more es atm i have around 2k can you please suggest any changes i should make to increase my es. I know to go for CI i should have around 4k.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kozac/characters

char name : BFerrari
Last edited by kozac on Jan 22, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info