[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
woldemord12 wrote:
I would say kaoms roots decrease our chance to evade attacks to 0% while i have 20%. No resistance. I think these boots are just stupid for this build.

Are you new?

I think the whole community is open to you explaining why stun, freeze, chill, Temp-chains immunity, combined with ~200 life on a single item is a stupid choice for this build.

20% evasion is absolutely nothing and does not accurately reflect how often you will evade attacks. Shaper/uber will hit you every single time and they will also stun you. Shaper will freeze you too.

What you see in your stats page is not an accurate depiction of what you're going to experience late game. You need dodge chance and at least 50% evasion to have any hopes of avoiding attacks. The issue with evasion is that when that hit gets you, it will hit with full force. 20% evasion is as good as having 20% mitigation from armor - worthless.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
TkheN wrote:
Can you tell me what to do next on my tree

I'd go for all these missing 2-point jewell sockets now.
Last edited by evilmindcz on Aug 28, 2017, 8:23:40 AM
The red dream jewel is good because of its convenience. You can have full charges if you just press your enduring cry every couple of mob packs. The downside is that you lose like at least 3 damage mods on a jewel. Physical reflect is anon factor, you deal 3% of your total damage as physical.
@hmcg020

I don't think I can survive shapers hit. And yes, I'm new, I can't be? You are so surprised. If 20% evade is nothing with a lot of monsters around, i would imagine how this game works then.
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
The red dream jewel is good because of its convenience. You can have full charges if you just press your enduring cry every couple of mob packs. The downside is that you lose like at least 3 damage mods on a jewel. Physical reflect is anon factor, you deal 3% of your total damage as physical.

Im seeing 22% of my damage as phys, though im sure there's additional variables. I will add a damage jewel vs bosses in place of it for sure, though you're right about it being about convenience! I don't use warcrys at all.

Here's a t15 Core with Added lightning and added crit chance rolled on it. I ran this tonight without any issues. This shows how relatively safe we are if we know what to avoid, though we do see how ele reflect, phys reflect and taking hits balances with the amount of dps we pump out.

I probably didn't need to play this carefully tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WsB6h5viiM&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
woldemord12, 1000+ chaos?? don't lie to me
more 40 belts that cost 1-5 chaos and same as you --> click
ring 49 hp, rly?? from 1st post: "to maximum life 60 min"
Abyssus 46% WOW .... no comment ....
U have rly not bad rapier, but u forgot. RAPIER ITS NOT ALL EQUIP!!
If u have good accessories + jewels, then u can take not strong weapon and play any content.
But u chose strong weapon and bad accessories + jewels ....... now u get your problems
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
@mahsepp2

6l coil 500c + foil 14ex = more than 1000c so please..

I can change ring, 10 hp doesnt matter at all. I have not bad jewels, just withoud hp.
Moreover those belts are not the same, are u blind? Be fair with me. And abyssus with 46% incredible, you have 41% right? Is 5% that much? I want to change it but with some good blade flurry enchantment. So I miss 11 hp and 5% damage reduction, goddammit, that is crucial... Really? I mean this build is really good, but I just want to know what Im doing wrong. And you say like ''WOW, no comment''. So thats help me a lot. Sorry for double, but I wanna finish my thougts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info