[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
A quick update.

Getting the enchant "damage penetrates 10% resistances if you haven't killed recently" gives about a 600k dps boost with the conc effect/ bloodlust setup with my gear. Worth to take imho considering we have way enough attack speed while mapping.

And is it often that you don't kill anything within 4 seconds (recently)? Once you start doing a map you constantly kill monsters from the start of the map to the end boss so this enchant doesn't work 99% of time.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
A quick update.

Getting the enchant "damage penetrates 10% resistances if you haven't killed recently" gives about a 600k dps boost with the conc effect/ bloodlust setup with my gear. Worth to take imho considering we have way enough attack speed while mapping.

And is it often that you don't kill anything within 4 seconds (recently)? Once you start doing a map you constantly kill monsters from the start of the map to the end boss so this enchant doesn't work 99% of time.

He's speaking about shaper kills
"
lqte wrote:
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
A quick update.

He's speaking about shaper kills

Exactly.
Is whirling blade spam the only thing keeping me from going insane from the kaom roots boots?

Are they really that important? There are >100 life roll boots now with 30 ms.
Couldn't the pantheon anti stun passive work as a replacement?

I really hate those boots.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Kaoms give 200 hp. Perfect rare only 145 (+str). different 55 hp = +200 total hp.
MS from boots dont work for fast move whirling blades.
Pantheon dont work wor bosses. Bosses spam every 2 sec stun 0.5-1 sec. Non-profit.
And freeze.... kaoms give immun freeze too
Sure roots not important - but w/o - really big problems
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Well, here I am. Thought since there are 2 good boot enchants i'd just farm them myself quickly, 2/15 chance, just 4 runs average with enchantment prophecy, what could possible go wrong?
....Sank more money in it now that either of those boot enchants would've cost and no end in sight...
...... I made a terrible mistake....
Last edited by Vallenhael on Aug 28, 2017, 3:16:27 AM
I've spent 1000c+ for this build, I have 2.4kk DPS right now with full buffs. 5.2k hp, but still die instantly on tier 8-10 rare maps, wtf is going on? I mean, its rarely, but fuc*ing annoying. Full resistances (85lv). Please look at my gear, and maybe tell me what I am doing wrong. Its like no way to survive bleed without any mobs nearby. If I die with 5k hp on tier 8-10 maps, I'll be one shot on tier 15 with 6-7k hp anyway.
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
Is whirling blade spam the only thing keeping me from going insane from the kaom roots boots?

Are they really that important? There are >100 life roll boots now with 30 ms.
Couldn't the pantheon anti stun passive work as a replacement?

I really hate those boots.

Hey man

Get a 70% movement speed quicksilver flask. My whirling blades att speed is retarded fast, though when I run out of mana, I use a quicksilever flask with an Increased movement speed roll to ensure I'm always either at the front of the pack, or not far behind.

Temp-chains makes us more powerful, we're chill, freeze and freeze immune and they give ~200 life for cheap. The only time you should need to suffer the truly abysmal movement speed is in town.

They're by far the most useful boots in the game for life builds imo.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
I would say kaoms roots decrease our chance to evade attacks to 0% while i have 20%. No resistance. I think these boots are just stupid for this build.
Hey everyone

I would like to post an update on what I've accomplished with this build so far.

Gear
Spoiler

I'm level 91 and have 7.11k life. PoB says I have a current maximum DPS of 6.5mill with the gear linked above, though ive swapped faster attacks with ruthless in PoB and made the gems 20/20. This dps is against trash and is without power charges. With Power charges I'm at 6.9 mill. DPS vs shaper is 3.8 mill without power charges, 4 mill with.

I'm currently leveling up a ruthless gem, which will add another 10% more dps over faster attacks, though for now faster attacks means faster leech.

I'm pretty much immortal while mapping due to the red dream jewel. It feels like nothing physical can kill me as I'm already at full endurance charges before my current immortal call runs out. That gem is without a doubt the greatest asset this build has for defense while mapping. It's useless and will be swapped out while fighting shaper, etc, though until I'm done with this build around level 96, it's a permanent jewel slot.

As I'm not using coil, it's easier for me to reach cap - currently 10% over max for all thanks to some awesome jewels.

Why did I choose belly over coil?
Spoiler
- I respect the OP and his reasons for choosing coil. I'm using his build, though I've changed it to suit my play style more. With my setup, I'm only weak to ele damage while mapping and this is why above all else, an effective health pool is the single best defense against it. Honestly anyone who tries the Red Dream jewel will see what I'm talking about.
- I lose about 600 hp with coil, would lose 2 jewel slot (this guarantees we're losing the jewel i keep going on about) just to attempt to get the res, AND we're guaranteed to lose dps and/or hp% because of all of this resistance investment.
- Coil will get you shocked. Simple as that. This means we need to roll an anti shock mod on our flasks, wasting a precious flask mod - burn, bleed, armor, evasion, move speed, whatever you would otherwise use.
- If you somehow don't take critical attacks, and have easy access to 56%+total res jewels, while at the same time not minding having significantly less life, potentially less dps, don't want unlimited immortal call, and have some other form of ele mitigation, you MAY want to try coil.

What about reflect?
Spoiler
- I'm immune to phys reflect thanks to the red dream jewel so long as I'm clearing quickly.
- Ele reflect almost kills me every single time.

I plan to incorporate this into the build eventually, though as long as the reflect mob is surrounded by mobs, I outleech the reflect thanks to cloaked in Shadows. This ascendancy also gives us 25% attack and 50% inc damage very regularly which is an enormous clear speed boost.

Great build!

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info