Content Update 2.4.2 Deployed

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Lyggz wrote:
So was this the final patch notes for breach league or will there be additional patch notes after essence ends?

2.5.0 will contain a whole shitload of patch notes, related to changes, the future of Essence and Breach stuff.

Okay thanks mate!!
I can't play POE242 x64 full-screen but windowed fullscreen able.

so many poeple same with me

GGG, do you know this serious issue?

wish to pahch it quickly!!

windows10 x64
8g ram
gtx 1050 2g

wish to reply anything from GGG about this serious issue!!
( isn't work x64-full-screen mode )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it doesn't work on x64-fullscreen mode in NVidia 10xx series graphic card.

my main system(win10x64 dx12 gtx1050) is not work.
i've seen so many 10xx user same me
(not work x64-fullscreen mode)

when i test another system (win7x64 dx11 gtx760)
it work well (poe242 x64-fullscreen mode)

ggg. do you have any opinion about this?
"
YoloJoon wrote:
I can't play POE242 x64 full-screen but windowed fullscreen able.

so many poeple same with me

GGG, do you know this serious issue?

wish to pahch it quickly!!

windows10 x64
8g ram
gtx 1050 2g

wish to reply anything from GGG about this serious issue!!
( isn't work x64-full-screen mode )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it doesn't work on x64-fullscreen mode in NVidia 10xx series graphic card.

my main system(win10x64 dx12 gtx1050) is not work.
i've seen so many 10xx user same me
(not work x64-fullscreen mode)

when i test another system (win7x64 dx11 gtx760)
it work well (poe242 x64-fullscreen mode)

ggg. do you have any opinion about this?

Do you seriously think after hundreds of posts about this they aren't aware?
You are aware that finding issues like this is EXACTLY why they deployed this now in 2.4.2 instead of waiting for 2.5.0, right?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
In fairness, that user likely doesn't sit on the forums all day looking to see what the trends are. No need to jump down the poor guy's throat. It will only serve to make him less likely to visit in the future.
Since posts about it have shown up in no less than 6 threads in announcements and patch notes, being all over the bug reports forum and all over reddit, it's not exactly hard to know this.

There should be a little bit of due diligence before attempting to call out GGG on this issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sure. Still no need to be abrasive with someone who's likely green in forum usage.

It only serves to drive folks away.
Game suddenly went black screen while mapping as lvl98. Had to close the game and reopen. Login back only to find out I died during the period. This happened MORE THAN ONCE. It feels REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING.
Thx GGG new 2.4.2 update brings 100% CPU load almost all the time. Huge FPS drops coz of it. Well Done fixin CPU load issues!

Who has the same problem?
Last edited by pauln92 on Nov 20, 2016, 2:34:40 AM
In this time, PoE is a pathetic game for me. Daily, after introducing a patch 2.4.2, I have to remove a production_config file( necessary to start a game ). Daily, all settings are removed. These " wonderful" improvements are for chosen players, rest is .... Generally, after 2.4 patch this game on AMD GPU is unplayable, tons of bugs etc; promising 2.4.2 patch is a source of next frustration.
i love how everytime GGG "improves" perfomance, the game is unplayable for a good amount of time... hope it doesnt take you half a year to fix this time, i wouldn't want to refund yet another supporter pack, due to not being able to support the state the game is currently in. (happened in the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info