Content Update 2.4.2 Deployed

"
joe_derp wrote:
Anyone else experiencing a crash when exiting the game from the login screen after this patch/update? My screen will go black and I have to reboot my computer every time.

Yes, several people experience this.
"
elwindakos wrote:
I am baffled about people that can't understand the concept of a BETA patch.

Do you even understand what beta means?

For those that can't even launch it on steam,go to your x32,make it windowed full screen.Now it should work on dx11.

Temporal solution,but that's the whole concept of betas,to test and make changes.

As for me,its very good right now for my rig.Unbelievable.A friend of mine has a good rog and always envied how it looked on his setup.Now,on my punny rig in low its almost like I upgraded my PC and reached almost his graphic fidelity.

Where does it say that it's a beta patch?

On a related note: could you give me a list of companies that force their entire user base into beta versions, i.e., turn their entire product into a beta? Thank you for your time.
"
maykay wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
I am baffled about people that can't understand the concept of a BETA patch.

Do you even understand what beta means?

For those that can't even launch it on steam,go to your x32,make it windowed full screen.Now it should work on dx11.

Temporal solution,but that's the whole concept of betas,to test and make changes.

As for me,its very good right now for my rig.Unbelievable.A friend of mine has a good rog and always envied how it looked on his setup.Now,on my punny rig in low its almost like I upgraded my PC and reached almost his graphic fidelity.

Where does it say that it's a beta patch?

On a related note: could you give me a list of companies that force their entire user base into beta versions, i.e., turn their entire product into a beta? Thank you for your time.

He just doesn't properly know what beta is. I think what he was aiming at,was that the idea for GGG was to release this patch with client changes included to avoid issues such as we are experiencing right now when the actual 2.5 along with the new league comes out.
No rest for the wicked.
I can't play POE242 x64 full-screen but windowed fullscreen able.

so many poeple same with me

GGG, do you know this serious issue?

wish to pahch it quickly!!

windows10 x64
8g ram
gtx 1050 2g

wish to reply anything from GGG about this serious issue!!
( isn't work x64-full-screen mode )
the technical Side seems interessting, the Skills seem strangely unbalanced & too late in the League ... sadly
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
2.4.2 64-bit DX11 in 6 man party, perf are still shit goes down below 30 fps in fight what is unacceptable

As i can see new added skills are imba as rest of game, for now i will continue Blade and Soul, balanced classes, awesome PVP,....fixed 60fps all time in any condition in any party/raid configuration what PoE can't reach because GGG are wasting resources on new micro-transaction items only.

This is not PoE what i start to play four years before, this is some greed what overwhelmed and too much false promises.

Need to add, that chat features.... are we in some some early mmo in '90 last century? That kids can develop in elementary school better, keep your physics for cloth.
Last edited by Coolmer on Nov 19, 2016, 3:29:47 AM
Yep, I can confirm like all the others that the x64 client works just fine in Windowed Fullscreen, but not in regular Fullscreen. It's alright for now, but of course it would be nice if it was fixed sometime.
My client crashed several time while im going to fight with Atziri, portal out. Thanks GGG for update. :(
And in login screen its big lagg when game to trying loaded raining animation.
So was this the final patch notes for breach league or will there be additional patch notes after essence ends?
"
Lyggz wrote:
So was this the final patch notes for breach league or will there be additional patch notes after essence ends?

2.5.0 will contain a whole shitload of patch notes, related to changes, the future of Essence and Breach stuff.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info