Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

lululululululul
Has my dear friend Triskeriaki the Party Snake found a new and loving home after the destruction of his natural habitat?
When I load the 64 version it just crashes, I'm running DirectX 12 on a system that I bought new in August.

PathOfExile_64.exe has stopped working (no shit)

A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly (no shit again). Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available(lies).

The DirectX 9 version looks sweet! Thank you GGG, cannot wait for the dx11 one to work - hope you guys fix it soon.
🐢
I too can get the X64 bit version to run!
nice!
I cant get the dx11 version to run.
dxdiag says I have DirectX 12 installed.
Why no Leo buff??!!
Folks posting about the DX11 version:

Run the DX9 version and make sure you are not in Fullscreen mode. If you are, switch to either Windowed version. Then the DX11 should work (worked for me and many others). Do not switch back to Fullscreen.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sad to see Kaom's Path go. It was an amazing area to farm coins/gem xp when you're low on funds for maps or haven't gotten there yet. I like it much more than Dried Lake.
It's a really nice feature that (for example) Tora blink arrows to your location at the end of her master mission, great time saver. However, I've noticed that she blink arrows in right on top of the monster you just killed, and it is therefore possible for her to end up standing on top of at least one of the things that it dropped, making it impossible to pick that thing up. Only an armour scrap this time, but I can well imagine that on occasion the monster might drop an exalt, or god forbid a mirror. If Tora ended up standing on that so that it couldn't be picked up, I'd be pretty ragey.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info