[2.5] Facebreaker Infernal Blow | Cheap | High Clear speed | Reliable

are there any shields or helmets to further improve my dmg/ defense?
"
costinha68 wrote:
How do i make endurance charges for immortal cry?

You don't need to, Immortal Call works well by itself.

"
Xpluszzz wrote:
are there any shields or helmets to further improve my dmg/ defense?

For damage best shield and helmet in "Required Equipement".
For best defence I 100% would not switch helmet, it's just too good, but if you really want to, I highly recommend myself to get EVA chest (2k+ EVA), helmet (Alpha's Howl preferably and stick auras there, or any high EVA helm - 1000+ EVA) and shield (I don't know good uniques, so get 1500+ EVA).
You get around 100% increased evasion naturally from tree, so EVA is easier to stack than armor. Then switch granite flask to Jade/Stibnite (though I would still stick to Basalt flask, it's just too good).
Is this facebreaker build still viable for 2.6?
"

Should be, but i'm not playing it right now because there are many new things to try out. You can likely achieve far more dps with the legacy facebreaker. However I do not plan on updating the build for the time being as there really is no major changes in 2.6 that affects the build
"
QuietSea wrote:
"

Should be, but i'm not playing it right now because there are many new things to try out. You can likely achieve far more dps with the legacy facebreaker. However I do not plan on updating the build for the time being as there really is no major changes in 2.6 that affects the build

alright thanks for the information. was only able to get normal facebreakers so i'll run with those.

would it make sense to chance to lioneye's remorse at a later stage?
Spoiler
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
QuietSea wrote:
"

alright thanks for the information. was only able to get normal facebreakers so i'll run with those.

would it make sense to chance to lioneye's remorse at a later stage?

Probably not the greatest idea, you'd lose quite a bit of dps.
"
QuietSea wrote:

alright will do. btw is it a must to get 3 red sockets on the buckler? best i could do so far is 2 red 1 green and i'm fresh out of chromatic orbs.
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
QuietSea wrote:

alright will do. btw is it a must to get 3 red sockets on the buckler? best i could do so far is 2 red 1 green and i'm fresh out of chromatic orbs.

What you can do is get 2R and 1G on the shield drop reduced mana and run shield charge on the shield. Then get your three reds on the boots.
Can't load the tree on poeplanner. Is there a Path of Building code or a synopsis of what nodes are essential?
Sorry this build is out of date, and probably won't be updated soon for 3.0

However, there seems to be buffs to the build, so some one will probably try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info