[2.5] Facebreaker Infernal Blow | Cheap | High Clear speed | Reliable

"
seinakooder wrote:
Yeah, got impact and infernal in a 5link atm, cant afford a 6. Tbf youre right, single target isnt that bad, but against bosses could use a bit of oomph. Don't want to get rid of my high armor/hp shield aswell on HC for the extra damage from Old One's. Think I'll get an atziri flask and work from there.

Well it certainly helps to have a 6 link :p That and you should also make sure your jewelry gives high physical damage
Hi ive added all 102 points in the skill tree what to up next? im level 84
Last edited by robojhao4 on Dec 11, 2016, 1:17:45 PM
Last edited by QuietSea on Dec 11, 2016, 12:57:25 PM
How do you feel about the new Xoph amulet with Avatar of Fire?
Hi, i have a question about enchants. How good or bad is 25% damage to infernal blow on head? Could you add a part with enchants in the guide? Thank you for the guide, and merry christmas :)
"
ScootaLewis wrote:

Get it!
Spoiler
nuff said, and don't forget to drop avatar of fire if you have it

"

Hi, i have a question about enchants. How good or bad is 25% damage to infernal blow on head? Could you add a part with enchants in the guide? Thank you for the guide, and merry christmas :)

I find that enchantments for infernal blow seeems to be a bit rare, but if you find an affordable abysuss, do get it,
"
QuietSea wrote:
"
ScootaLewis wrote:

Get it!
Spoiler
nuff said, and don't forget to drop avatar of fire if you have it

http://i.imgur.com/T779Brm.png

Well, whaddya know?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ScootaLewis/characters

Character: PopPopPopWatchMFersDrop

That's what I have so far. Feeling a little uncofmrtable in t8-9 maps, but I still have merc lab to do (I chose to get Impact early, because it's such a massive boost to the build). I also need to work up to a 6l Belly if I can.

Warden's Brand is really good for this build. Attack speed is far less important than most attack builds, since we 1-2 shot most packs. The DPS from frenzy charges MORE than makes up for it, and means you don't need to bother with blood rage basically ever.

I hit 60k tooltip with herald up. With Lion's Roar, i soar up to 90k. I'm pretty sure I can push 100k. In terms of points, I think I have enough life now so I'm taking the melee damage leading to marauder start. From here on out i'm all about maxing that dps.
I really love this build and the quality of the build guide is 10/10!!

Kudos to you sir..
How do i make endurance charges for immortal cry?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info