[2.5] Facebreaker Infernal Blow | Cheap | High Clear speed | Reliable

First of all, great build

Can I ask you one question

With Avatar of Fire, you deal only fire damage, does that mean you won't get physical reflect?

In that case why do you Headsman not Brutal Fervour

Thanks
Can you upload a video?
"
tomxlove wrote:
Can you upload a video?

Not yet, but I hope I will find the time too soon. In the meantime, you can just search up infernal blow facebreaker on youtube, it should be fairly similar playstyles
Bump

video added now
Bump now 2.5
How's the skill feeling in 2.5 now with the breach shenanigans and whatnot? Wanting to try it in HC as a second char due to SRS being shit now.
"
seinakooder wrote:
How's the skill feeling in 2.5 now with the breach shenanigans and whatnot? Wanting to try it in HC as a second char due to SRS being shit now.

Unfortunately, my character is in standard, however from what I can tell it should work fine for the most part since it kills so fast. I would be careful considering it is a melee character, I would definitely prepare a staunching flask and perhaps swap herald of fire for determination or vitality if you are going HC.

And one more thing, don't get cocky, the build will make you feel very powerful. I was on a roll with my caustic arrow champion, and wasn't paying attention in a breach... rip.
Last edited by QuietSea on Dec 4, 2016, 8:42:46 PM
Atm lvl 78 on BHC, dmg and clearspeed for packs is nice but how did you tackle the pretty sad-ish single target?
"
seinakooder wrote:
Atm lvl 78 on BHC, dmg and clearspeed for packs is nice but how did you tackle the pretty sad-ish single target?

Did you get impact yet? because I never had an issue after dropping melee splash and inc aoe for melee physical damage and added fire damage.
Yeah, got impact and infernal in a 5link atm, cant afford a 6. Tbf youre right, single target isnt that bad, but against bosses could use a bit of oomph. Don't want to get rid of my high armor/hp shield aswell on HC for the extra damage from Old One's. Think I'll get an atziri flask and work from there.
Last edited by seinakooder on Dec 7, 2016, 7:32:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info