Cloth Physics System in 2.4.2

At last. And the short teaser looks good (i mean the cloak) CLOAK. CLOAK. CLOAK! CLOAKS! YEEEH!

Awesome GGG, thank you so much!
I am Batman, fear me
New Item type? :D but probably only a back attachement :(
hype
Holy mother of Kuduku its finaly happening! plz GGG make an all black rogue like cloak!!!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Lawlite26 wrote:

haha yes, capes get you killed eventually. this should be a lot of time spent for something that's not truly gameplay related, anyway PoE still upgrade it's look and it's important too.
... nothing
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
trump hair mtx pls

+1
IGN: xSiCKoWx
capes
PogChamp
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
wow nice!
"
Sectiplave wrote:
Lets be realistic for a minute here, GGG have made a fucking amazing ARPG that is 100% FREE TO PLAY! But they are still a business who has a responsibility to their staff and owners to be profitable and continue to be so.

If you can find an ARPG that matches PoE in terms of content, updates and depth of character building and skill interaction. I firstly suggest you provide me a link then secondly go and play it :)

1.) Technically and "forensicly" spoken PoE IS/WAS free to play. Practically seen you cannot be competitive in endgame with all that divinationcard-crap, jewels, gems, and stuff without buying stash tabs!!!
2.) PoE IS/WAS maybe the best ARPG; especially scince Blizzrd fu**ed up with Diablo 3. But flooding the game with more and more dubitable "things" and mechanics the game is getting out of control more and more. Introducing every new useful gem or item (well, NOT the new channelling skills) comes along with some OP builds. Just have a look at those 'cospris-discharge-builds' right now. And it seems that 90% of endgame viable builds are CI based atm. Coincidence???
3.) On top of that GGG managed to frustrate not even casual gamers trying to handle endgame-stuff but even streamers and hardcore-fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFOb8oRP3o

5 times G
(= GG GGG!)
My InGameName: Aui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info