Cloth Physics System in 2.4.2

Nice, looks this this has been scripted in maya I could be wrong
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
Well, I'm leaving the game. If currently it works for me (lag, dsync) I can already imagine how impossible it is going to be to play with these updates. It was good while it lasted. Adios y gracias

Well this is up there on dumbest posts list.

How about you actually test it first before rendering judgement.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
WOWWWWWWWWW.

The implications.

t
h
e

implications. My mouth is watering for all the future possibilities in direction & development.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
My AMD video card will suffer a bit more

My AMD card will suffer so much more :(
Another day , Another chaos
'gasp' Dresses? DRESSES!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
Well, I'm leaving the game. If currently it works for me (lag, dsync) I can already imagine how impossible it is going to be to play with these updates. It was good while it lasted. Adios y gracias

Because the history of GGG is:

Performance improvements = lower FPS
Visual improvement = double lower FPS
Another day , Another chaos
Last edited by HeavyFerrum on Nov 15, 2016, 12:49:52 AM
The Templars dress will finally flow with the wind.
"
rararaputin wrote:
why is cloaks important? waste of time. Fix broken skills, add more items, new monsters etc

MTX sales, cloak MTX will sell like hot cakes now and provide them more avenues to produce MTX that players have been asking for.

Lets be realistic for a minute here, GGG have made a fucking amazing ARPG that is 100% FREE TO PLAY! But they are still a business who has a responsibility to their staff and owners to be profitable and continue to be so.

If you can find an ARPG that matches PoE in terms of content, updates and depth of character building and skill interaction. I firstly suggest you provide me a link then secondly go and play it :)
for the love of fuck PLEASE tell me that cloak of defiance is getting 3d art soon thanks to this new tech.
"
HeavyFerrum wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
wolfstarrk wrote:

Because the history of GGG is:

Performance improvements = lower FPS
Visual improvement = double lower FPS

Ya'll need to type into the goggles what a "knee jerk reaction" is, might help you with why people call you dumb :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info