Labyrinth is for NEET.

I play mostly HC. Never died in lab. After a few runs you know the layouts. Soon you get used to the danger and begin to run it SC style.

Though, lab is the worst shit to ever happen to this game. It was obvious even before it was actually implemented, teasers rang bells.
What's most annoying is a part of the PoE zombified fans. Ready to eat any crap thrown at them. Any. Then call eating crap "skill". Pointing a finger at anyone unwilling to eat it all and like it. Those able to distinguish crap from cake are condemned.

I've never seen such zealous fanboys in any game I've ever played.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Nov 8, 2016, 5:44:40 AM
"
torturo wrote:
I play mostly HC. Never died in lab. After a few runs you know the layouts. Soon you get used to the danger and begin to run it SC style.

Though, lab is the worst shit to ever happen to this game. It was obvious even before it was actually implemented, teasers rang bells.
What's most annoying is a part of the PoE zombified fans. Ready to eat any crap thrown at them. Any. Then call eating crap "skill". Pointing a finger at anyone unwilling to eat it all and like it. Those able to distinguish crap from cake are condemned.

I've never seen such zealous fanboys in any game I've ever played.

+1

That's my though since day 1. Most of them are old players, so they threat the game like a family member, anything that you don't agree is taken as personal and everything GGG does is flawless.
Last edited by SupaMF on Nov 8, 2016, 5:50:05 AM
Some people are so afraid of change it's really ridiculous, just blinding themselves and overreacting for something that represents only less than ~5% of a video game ( even 1% if you do it just once for your char and are not planing to stop early in the game ), for some the reactions are even pathetic imho.

Wake up people, it's just a game at the end ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 8, 2016, 5:58:12 AM
Lab is supposed to be hard.
Stop bitching please.
If it takes you 1-2 hours to do lab that should be a hint that your build is lacking in several areas. I mean i have seen people take at most 40 minutes to complete lab, not an hr or 2.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
DDusk wrote:
Lab is supposed to be hard.

While in practice it's not.
What else it's supposed to be?
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
@DDusk : Please read my post before make a comment by just look at topic header only, I don't write any word about it's too hard, I rant about it too long; and could you comment without any sarcasm ?

Jgizle : It need to run across 6 maps at lease exclude boss room and those nerf boss item maps in one go without die and cross fingers hope for no disconnect issue. If anyone want to finish it within hour they need to rush like headless chicken because they need to finish each map within 5 minutes.
"
richter03 wrote:
@DDusk : Please read my post before make a comment by just look at topic header only, I don't write any word about it's too hard, I rant about it too long; and could you comment without any sarcasm ?

Jgizle : It need to run across 6 maps at lease exclude boss room and those nerf boss item maps in one go without die and cross fingers hope for no disconnect issue. If anyone want to finish it within hour they need to rush like headless chicken because they need to finish each map within 5 minutes.

If you think you need to rush to complete Lab in under an hour, I can tell you that you are a prime example of Dunning Kruger effect.
For experienced player, Lab takes around ~10-15 minutes to complete, the first time they enter in while leveling up, on any given difficulty level.
An Uber Lab runner, with proper setup, can complete it in 5 minutes. Or less. The whole Lab, not one map.
And you don't need to believe me - there are Lab ladders, with times. As of today, best Uber Lab time is 2 minutes and 30 seconds. And 3 minutes for Merc Lab.

So yes, this is a problem of it being too hard. You simply do not realize it. The sole fact you are dying in it is good enough proof.
If I were to guess, I'd say you don't know how Izaro fight mechanics work. At all.

So I suggest you try learning a little about why it takes you so long, and why you are dying in there.
And maybe calling your ISP, so that you are not disconnected all the time. Fixing your router might also help.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Well I get the point that Lab might actually be the longest part of the game without a waypoint. Usually you have a waypoint every 2 Zones, with a few expection were you need to cross 3 (actually I think only Act IV with Mines and Kaoms realm have this issue). In Act3 you often have waypoints in every area, Marketplace, Battlefront and Docks as an example, with only few areas without waypoints.

That is basically the only issue I see in the lab and I would totally allow players to leave the lab before each Izaro fight and come back later. However they need to leave it there. For DCs I would try to implement a different tech which would allow you to hop right into the situation you DCed out of. This could lead to death, but often DCs occur upon entering a new instance and in that case hoping right back in would be fine, of course the instance needs to be still alive but a DC usually is a short breakup or it is a simple client crash, which is fixed by just restarting it, both only takes one or two minutes.
I love the circular argument people make to defend lab...

Casual: "I'm a casual player and I don't like this pseudo-hardcore crap."

Forum Whiteknight: "Then play slowly and carefully so you don't die."

Casual: "I have a job/spouse/kids/better shit to do, that's why I play casual. I can't dedicate hours to this shit."

Forum Whiteknight: "Then rush the lab, you can beat it in 10-15 minutes."

Casual: "You don't get it, I don't dedicate hours to this game because I play casual, so I don't have the GG gear and/or overlevel to rush."

Forum Whiteknight: "Then play slowly and..."

Long story short: Chris wants everyone to play HC, so everybody has to play HC. Even in Standard. There's no such thing as a "Standard build" anymore unless you literally do not give a single iota of a fuck and find it hilariously fun to softcap at level 60.
This is a buff™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info