Labyrinth is for NEET.

"
Emphasy wrote:
Honestly I never had a bad experience with someone of japanese origin :P I mostly new japanese students who came to germany for studies but within about 3 months they already behave very german :P

One thing I can say though is japanese people not being able to drink that much is not a stereotype it actually seems rather true :P

"
You could see Otaku as just geeks indeed, nowadays.
Being otaku can even be seen as something positive now actually.

Honestly, isn't nerd kinda the new cool thing to be?

"
Sorry for the derailment, the word Neet might indeed be a bit different from OP meant.

I kinda the miss the old "Labyrinth is garbage" or "Labyrinth is shit" posts, at this point it at least immidiatly new what they meant :P

Nothing wrong with saying exactly why you think the Labyrinth is garbage. ;)

People have different reasons for hating it. The OP's objection seems to be its hostility to playstyles which favor playing PoE for short chunks of time here and there, and being able to essentially "pause" playing whenever you like (by tp'ing to a safe spot).

That's the #1 reason I gave up on D3, by the way, back when you needed to stay logged in to keep your MF bonuses for killing rares and Activision institututed a 10- or 15-minute timeout to forcefully log you out if you stepped away from the game. In that way, D3 too was hostile to the non-NEET folks out there.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info