(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi, this is an interesting build. I see it's a pathfinder build but I was thinking of going deadeye or raider instead (so I am not very fond of focusing on flasks). Would that work ok?

Could u make lvling tree bro?
Oh i forgot to mention, Innervate will not be used anymore, since it doesn't give onslaught and has a higher mana multiplier.

Instead Onslaught gem will be used to get the old effect, also it's a green gem, so easier coloring.

Also we have to use this Jewel to get 3 Projectiles from Dying Sun:

I won't add a step by step leveling tree for 2 Reasons

1)
Damage and Life node's are pretty close by, you can always take a Life node or a DPS Node when you feel the need for it.
The Only Advise i give is, go to Duelist Section 1st, then up through Shadow to Witch Area.

2)
You should learn the game by following my build.
I pretty much set up the Door you have to figure out how to go through it :3

This should bring you in situation's asking yourself what node to take, what node would affect the current Build in which way, same goes for the gear.

Also if you got for example good dps. stats on gear you might wanna take more Life node's, same the other way around. There is no bulletproof Leveling Tree.

Sorry if this is not the response you were waiting for.

Deadeye will be most powerful but slower and less defense, Raider will have similar movement speed and damage yet also less defense.

Well i just unlocked most of the Pantheon's in League on my Slayer and.. i got to say, there is not really anything that would benefit this build. except maybe the less damage taken from damage over time.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 5, 2017, 1:17:48 PM
hey again im level 50 now in act5

2 of the npcs give gems as rewards, Banon and Lani.

what gems do you suggest I take?
@toma, i plan on using 2 queen of the forrests, what would be the 5/th and 6th link for kb, im assuming 1 is increased crit to make up for the 3.5 crit on gloves, but what would the last link be.
got a lvl 75 char in 3.0 now

leveling with bow atm, feels very smooth and im worried it will be bad if i will repsecc into wands now

do you think a piscator with a 4l is enough to get along at mid 70's with rest of gear to be trashtier?
how are you meeting the int requirements?
@gm08872

Uhm.. 6th link would be Elemental Focus or Lightning Pen.

@Chaozhax

Barrage Single Target will at least need a 5l.

@jakkharkness

Through gear and passive tree, you can take a 30 Int node until you get the gear to cover that.
Why don't you tell them that without +2 baragge projectiles helmet enchant and legacy dying sun this build cant kill tier10 bosses?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Yo Toma, im in love with your build and im trying to level up as a tornado shot/ blast rain atm.
Im in act 9 but I feel that my single target is reaaaaaally bad.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Saurax/characters
Name is PAME_LIGO
Can you help me mate?
Thanks in regards!
(Forgot to mention, some of the gems on my bow and chest are just there to lvl them up dont take me as a retard please :D)
Last edited by Saurax on Aug 6, 2017, 5:39:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info