(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Oh and with 3.0 you actually will be able to shock the shaper.

With Vessel of Vinktar? or by some another way?
I'm stuck with deciding what to pick as starter build. Never done wander at all ... and no clue how will it perform, btw isn't it better to go raider?
"
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Oh and with 3.0 you actually will be able to shock the shaper.

With Vessel of Vinktar? or by some another way?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929712
Last edited by kogaratsu on Aug 4, 2017, 5:17:08 AM
Funny how all the supporters of this build beging their posts with: "I will make your build in the new league.", "I am thinking of making this build.", "Your build is very strong, I never played a wander before, I will try it out". On the other hand, players like I, who have invested time & currency into this build and still trying it out (lvl88 atm), say it lucks in so many areas.lol?Anyway.
About the build with true facts from someone who is playing it currently:
Map modes that this build will die at least twice:
1)Enfeeble to player.
2)40% or more increased monsters' life.
3)40% or more increased monsters' elemental resistance.
Map modes that this build cannot do.By that I mean not only it will die but it wont be able to kill any moster also due to the lack of DPS.
Combination of those 3 above.Example: if your map has modes "player is cursed with enfeeble" + "monsters have 40% more elemental resistance" get ready to chaos it.
This will apply to +/-5 tiers from what are you regulary doign at your characters lvl offcourse.
Don't get fooled by the writer, who does tier 11 strands with lvl100 character, with no modes.

Once again I really like the new labels:
players who have this build = HATERS
players who dont have this build = Supporters

How can you support a build if you havent played it yet?Get it at least lvl90, try some major content, uber lab, atziri, at least guardians, complicated map modes etc, trap trials, then come to forum and post your findings in a scientific way.

You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 4, 2017, 9:26:35 AM
https://youtu.be/nwpZvFddOdU

This is a video with Enfeeble. Shitty wand etc.

I'd like to point out that last league; legacy. I did this build and got to 94. I would have gone and did more levels but actual life stuff happened. And Spacecom still wrong flask setup...
Last edited by Уля_Воль on Aug 4, 2017, 10:37:15 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Funny how all the supporters of this build beging their posts with: "I will make your build in the new league.", "I am thinking of making this build.", "Your build is very strong, I never played a wander before, I will try it out". On the other hand, players like I, who have invested time & currency into this build and still trying it out (lvl88 atm), say it lucks in so many areas.lol?Anyway.
About the build with true facts from someone who is playing it currently:
Map modes that this build will die at least twice:
1)Enfeeble to player.
2)40% or more increased monsters' life.
3)40% or more increased monsters' elemental resistance.
Map modes that this build cannot do.By that I mean not only it will die but it wont be able to kill any moster also due to the lack of DPS.
Combination of those 3 above.Example: if your map has modes "player is cursed with enfeeble" + "monsters have 40% more elemental resistance" get ready to chaos it.
This will apply to +/-5 tiers from what are you regulary doign at your characters lvl offcourse.
Don't get fooled by the writer, who does tier 11 strands with lvl100 character, with no modes.

Once again I really like the new labels:
players who have this build = HATERS
players who dont have this build = Supporters

How can you support a build if you havent played it yet?Get it at least lvl90, try some major content, uber lab, atziri, at least guardians, complicated map modes etc, trap trials, then come to forum and post your findings in a scientific way.

Oh you're still here? :D Guess the build is too hard for you, if you die on such map mods... You still cannot take the required flasks... How hard is that? LOL
Trying to spread false information won't make you benefit at all, so don't waste your time. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Aug 4, 2017, 10:47:21 AM
Last edited by Bannedmyself_ on Mar 2, 2020, 7:48:36 AM

Those are my flasks.Dont tell me I need double legacy vinktar for this build to work.Anyway I will be selling all my gears for this awesome build soon.So this will be a great opportunity for you guys to get some nice 20/20% clean gems, 6L offcolour QotF, flasks etc.
3.0 landed
they doubled all bosses HPs.
RIP QUEENLINESS WANDER may the DPS that cover you be light, all 4Million of them.
:D
selling all my equips msg me ingame.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 4, 2017, 8:56:31 PM
-- 3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building --

I am using this right?
Yess! Good Luck and Fun to you all in 3.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info